CDA CD703 Reviews

Media Gallery for CDA CD703

CDA CD703

“Don't buy CDA products”

Written on: 01/05/2013

No NOT buy CDA products. They are unsafe, don't last more than 6 months and customer care is horrendous. The inner glass panel within the oven I purchased from CDA 6 months ago, overheated and shattered, missing me by less than half a meter. This would be especially dangerous for anyone with an infant in the house. Add to this their atrocious customer care. It takes two days to send the panel to an engineer who then can not do the installation for 10 days. CDA won't even confirm a time… Read Full Review

Townercj's Comment

Written on: 30/03/2014

ITS LIGHTING OF THE OVEN THATS THE PROBLEM.FAN BLOWS FLAME OUT,IT'S TOTALLY RUBBISH MINE WILL PROBABLY NEVER BE USED ENOUGH TO SHATTER THE GLASS, WHAT A PIECE OF POO.

Read 1 Comment

“I had a total kitchen refit, with wich I am entirely...”

Written on: 13/10/2010 by vhjv445 (1 review written)

I had a total kitchen refit, with wich I am entirely satisfied EXCEPT for my CDA double oven. What a dreadful, noisy, messy horrid thing that it has been right from the start.
The fan oven does not cook evenly, the ovens are both very noisy, the greasy steam from the top oven/grill runs down between the glass panel of the bottom oven and to make matters worse the engineer informed me that this is all NORMAL. CDA would take NO resposibitity that their sales rep stated to my kitchen designer "CDA… Read Full Review

“we bought this oven along with other CDA appliances...”

Written on: 16/09/2010 by wjfgarb (1 review written)

we bought this oven along with other CDA appliances through kutchen house in Glasgow and apart from the seal failing within one month we have had nothing but trouble with this company's appalling customer service. After a completely inefficient registering of the products we eventually had to repay over the phone for an extended warranty in Jan 2010 since then despite 2 letters to their Man. Director and many phone calls 8 months later we still have no documentation to record our guarantees… Read Full Review