GSM Software, Reviews - www.gsm-software.com

GSM Software, www.gsm-software.com - Ask a question now

“Unlocking Blackberry Bold with no problems”

Written on: 06/06/2012 by schoni8 (1 review written)

The customer service was impressive, when I wasn't sure of what number to typ in I could always speak to someone on the live chat. Furthermore when I asked how long it takes to get my MEP unlock number, they told me straight away and I got the code send to me in a short period of time. I was very pleased with this service and will definitely recommend it to friends and family members. The value for money was furthermore very good as well, as I only cost me 6,03 euros which was much cheaper than… Read Full Review

“Worked great for my Motorola phone. Took a few hours...”

Written on: 29/05/2008 by Steves1 (1 review written)

Worked great for my Motorola phone. Took a few hours to get code but other providers also deliver within 24 hours. Very easy to use and everything was clear, highly recommend GSM Software… Read Full Review