Magaluf, Majorca Western Water Park Reviews

Magaluf, Majorca Western Water Park - Ask a question now

“Took my family to Majorca Western waterpark and...”

Written on: 19/08/2009

Took my family to Majorca Western waterpark and thought it would be perfect but for two things.

1. There should be no topless in a family enviroment, most people find this embarrassing and uncomfortable, they don't say any thing, just don't repeat the visit.

2. The Death wheel of death's female artist shocked most of the audience by her lack of clothing, people were gasping and covering their childrens eyes. Quite unneccessary and spoilt what could have been a perfect day.

3. We live here… Read Full Review

“The Majorca Western Water Park is absolutely...”

Written on: 19/06/2009 by oct25 (1 review written)

The Majorca Western Water Park is absolutely fantastic.we were in magaluf for two weeks and visited this park twice,my son is fourteen and i have never laughed as much with him.The yellow slide is 100 feet high and is a must,although i must say the orange slide though not as high is definately the scariest in the park you actually leave the slide for a split second,even if you only do it once you must do it or you will never forgive yourself.The diving show is spectacular and extremely funny… Read Full Review

Bowieclone's Response to oct25's Review

Written on: 23/05/2013

The orange water slide is probably the most scared I have ever been on any theme park ride. For a split second I thought I was going to die - no exaggeration. Quite superb!

Read 1 Comment

“We went to this park early in the season. Before we...”

Written on: 29/05/2008 by lorna1 (7 reviews written)

We went to this park early in the season. Before we left on holiday I had cheked out other peoples reviews of Majorca water parks and Aqualand didn't fare well, but Western Park had good write ups. I checked the website (oddly, both are owned by Aspro) to try to guess which of them would be worth visiting with small children, and sure enough we had a great day. There was almost no queing on arrival, and as soon as we got in the door, my Son had his picture taken by friendly staff. Of course… Read Full Review