Oxfordshire Inn Bletchingdon, Oxfordshire Reviews

• Location

• Venue

• Food

Oxfordshire Inn Bletchingdon, Oxfordshire - Ask a question now

“Fantastic time at oxford inn bletchingdon, everything...”

Written on: 27/08/2009

Fantastic time at oxford inn bletchingdon, everything went perfect. The staff were so good I cannot describe. The food was to die for, the hotel was very clean.
What more can I say… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“The Oxfordshire Inn Bletchingdon hotel is poor, had it...”

Written on: 29/05/2008 by Topreviewer (2 reviews written)

The Oxfordshire Inn Bletchingdon hotel is poor, had it booked for my wedding venue but decided to change to another Hotel as the treatment I was getting at this hotel was diabolical. The phones were rarely answered and my emails sometimes ignored (I know this as I got read tags). I heard through a forum about how this hotel had double booked a ladies wedding reception so I emailed the manager asking them to clarify everything was okay for me and they never had the decency to reply and put my… Read Full Review