Rampworx Liverpool Reviews

Rampworx Liverpool
3.6

Rampworx Liverpool - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Rampworx Liverpool

“Rude staff park forgotten there roots”

written by BrunoNicholson on 13/02/2022

Used to be an amazing park but ruined by scooters and rude uneducated staff For a park that used to be one of the best in Europe is definitely one of the worst now Ramps need work ad been damaged by scooters such a shame another good park gone to waste

“Disgusted at coaching skills and customer service ”

written by MrsNCampbell on 24/10/2017

Absolutely disgusted in this place including their customer service. Took our 7 year old grandson last Sunday for a private 1-1 lesson as part of his birthday present. He goes every week on his stunt scooter to Otterspool, but wanted to learn some stunts - it was down hill from there. No health & safety talk - although a very dangerous place. Asked him if he had been here before - my grandson said no, I interrupted and said he goes to Otterspool every week - this was dismissed, didn’t ask anymore questions like - so what can he do? What do you want to get out of today?He should have been speaking to me anyway, not a 7 year old. Taken to a room with about 30 other children on scooters, skateboards and bikes - coach always rode ahead of him, so couldn’t actually see how he was doing - and he was then knocked over by a bike. Went around this track a couple of times as we watched. Then said he was taking him to some smaller ramps - we assumed it was to show him some tricks. After a while, he came back into the track room and again went ahead of him and just went around the track - the coach seemed uncomfortable us watching and continually gave him high fives and big ups he again took him away from our watch. After about an hour my husband went to look for them - I stayed in the same spot - eventually my grandson appeared and said ‘he just left me and said he’d be back in a minute. My grandson was very disappointed and said he didn’t teach me anything- just went up and down little ramps which I can already do. As we were walking out I seen the coach standing chatting to a girl and I said to him ‘You left him on his own’ He said ‘No he has an extra free hour-he was great- well done mate’ - I just said ‘oh’ and walked out - I was so annoyed. Also, my husband overheard him say to girl ‘I’ve only had 2 hours sleep- no wonder he was so disinterested - who gets £20 an hour for doing so little. No security walk in and out as you please. So I’m annoyed and decide to send an email expressing our disappointment, and at this point just kept it short A reply - good - saying ‘sorry you were disappointed, send us your contact number and we will call you IMMEDIATELY’- so I did. No phone call - just an email telling me this had now been resolved - but if I wanted to discuss further, let them know and they would get to the bottom of what went wrong on my SONS lesson - so I did, saying how could something be resolved without discussion and I expected a phone call. Yet AGAIN no phone call - I am now very annoyed and sent another email at about 7.10 saying if I didn’t here from them the next day I would put full disclosure on Facebook and tripadvisor. At 7.50 I had call but it wasn’t convenient for me to answer. Then I had another email saying they had tried to contact me, when would the best time be to call and they would call back. I asked for a call anytime between 9.00am and 5.00pm. It is now Sunday - a whole week from when I sent first email and still nothing - NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Sent from my iPhone

“Rampworx great skate / bmx resource”

written by GageWest on 31/05/2014

My son and friends really enjoy Rampworx, and go very regularly. They spend a lot of time there and have never had any problems, except a few bumps and bruises. Only negative is that there is a new guy on the door, who is quite old, and unfortunately is very inflexible with letting the kids in, charging full price (which isn't cheap) even when there is only 1 hour of a session left and turning kids away who know all of their membership information, but don't have their card. Ruins an otherwise great experience, especially when young kids have to travel for over an hour by train to get there, and then get turned away.

“very anti-parent”

written by 420Conway on 09/04/2014

To say that a skatepark is anti-skateboard seems bizarre, yet rampworx is dominated by shell suit wearing bad mannered kids with scooters. These kids are completely unsupervised and will not wait to go on the ramps. I have seen over ten kids on scooters riding around the bowl. That however is not the worst part ,as a parent it is possibly the worst place to wait on your child in the developed world. It is cold, there are no seats, the cafe is literally a hole in the wall, there are massive queues, where one person is on the till, the place is filthy and rubbish is not picked up by the many staff who serve no purpose. The only reason I have two starred it is became they do have decent ramps, yet there are other places now open with much better facilities..

“I visited Rampworx with my kids and having been all...”

written by on 02/08/2010

I visited Rampworx with my kids and having been all over the country to skate parks and this is with out doubt the best in the UK,, £ for £ is better than any other park,, the cafe is great value, They have a shop at the park and my boys convinced me that the prices where very competitive,, I dont know I just pay for things so as a dad you have a tendency to believe what the kids say,, Staff were great when my boy wanted a complete skateboard they gave him a free t-shirt,,, I would not just take my word for it,, give it a go and leave a review,,

“Rampworx park, Liverpool, is class i would recommend...”

written by on 14/09/2009

Rampworx park, Liverpool, is class i would recommend it to anyone that skates
my friends and i go a few times a year for a 4 day weekend and the 300 mile trip there is so worth it

“rampworx is good, has a lot of ramps, but the music is...”

written by gertumt on 30/04/2009

rampworx is good, has a lot of ramps, but the music is too loud

“This park is the nuts if you have not been you got to...”

written by ride or die on 22/05/2008

This park is the nuts if you have not been you got to go,,,so much to skate and ride and there website is always up dated,,,,check it out www.rampworx.com