Paris Airport Shuttle Reviews - www.airport-shuttle.com

• Comfort of journey

Paris Airport Shuttle - www.airport-shuttle.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“The driver was late for pick up”

Written on: 24/01/2019 by Houstonlj1961 (1 review written)

The driver was late for pick up , we was wait for 30mins after we arrival. Also the driver tire flat when he pick up us in hotel , we also wait for 30 mins for another driver come. Very bed experienced

“No Pick-Up, No Customer Service”

Written on: 22/06/2015 by woAdkins19 (1 review written)

Setup service in the US for pick-up at CDG before departing for vacation in Paris. Our plane was slightly delayed and upon our arrival our driver was not waiting for us, which was really the point of the service, since we knew we would be tired. We asked every black car driver we could in English and broken French if they had seen anyone waiting for us. We then tried to call the number provided on our reservation ticket on our cell phones and asked the person at the information desk to try to call the number provided, the call would not go through. This entire process took about 30 minutes, we then made one more check at the pick-up location to ensure our driver was not there. Finally, we gave up and got a cab. The company has not responded to requests via e-mail for a refund for this service, since we were never picked up.

“Never again!!!”

Written on: 25/10/2014 by 308Baird (1 review written)

I made a reservation for a transport from and to CDG. The pick up from the airport worked quite well. Since my return flight left on a Monday morning very early and my reservation confirmation said I would get picked up between 5.40 and 6.00 am I asked the shuttle driver during the first pick up if it was necessary to call sunday night to confirm the pick up scheduled for monday morning. He denied. Punctually at 5.40 I was waiting outside of my hotel but nobody showed up. at 6.05 I called a number from a card that the driver gave me waking up the driver who was still asleep. After another twenty minutes of waiting finally the shuttle arrived. This is a very bad service performance and not acceptable under any conditions. There was not even an apology.

“Nobody pick me up at Charles de Gaulle airport”

Written on: 22/07/2014 by Meieriz1970 (1 review written)

We need specific issues like : once you collected your luggage you must find a public phone, and add : BEFORE the slide door to the exit. And in my case, after all the strresed time I passed, you must add that there will be someone that will bw waiting for you.

“This shuttle company was horrible”

Written on: 09/03/2013 by bmack8 (1 review written)

I set this shuttle up to pick my mother, myself and my fiance up at De Gaulle airport to take us to our Paris apartment with my wedding dress and five bags. I spoke to TWO people at this company confirming the above and called them the morning we landed to confirm again-that we were getting a van or sedan...NO hatchback, etc. The driver was 30 minutes late and when he got there, he looked at our luggage and my dress and went-nope! Not going to fit. Instead of grabbing us a van taxi or solving this problem, he puts me on the phone with his boss who says, "you didn't say anything about the wedding dress or five bags. the driver ALSO says there is a wheelchair." My mom was in a wheelchair (because she suffers from fatigue) but the wheelchair was PROVIDED by the airport-we weren't TAKING it with us. When I explained that-he still said, "no there is nothing I can do." 1. I confirmed multiple times, you still showed up with a hatchback car that can barely fit three people and two bags. 2. you made us wait-a long time and then more while you called us back on the driver's cell clarifying there was NOTHING you could do to help us. 3. you didn't even help us grab a cab with all my bags, dress and sick mother. WHY OH WHY did I even bother booking a shuttle? I lost a good four hours of my life dealing with this company who in the end, didn't even end up driving us to our destination. Ridiculous!

“Late first pickup, no show second pickup. Stay away!!”

Written on: 22/04/2012 by JJAFG (1 review written)

Our flight was changed to one hour earlier and I contacted them THREE months before. We arrive and no show. We ring and ring and eventually they pick up the phone and tell us we never amended the time. I have the email from them proving otherwise. They say a car will be there in ten minutes Eventually arrived 40 minutes late. Pickup this morning - no show. We waited for 40 minutes again and eventually found a taxi. No answer on the phone. We called over and over for half an hour. Stay away!!

“DO NOT Use this Company - Unreliable and uncontactable”

Written on: 04/10/2011

I wish I had read the other reviews before I made a booking. The shuttle did not arrive to take us to the airport. They told us to be there at 1810. I was there before 1800 standing on the street in front of my hotel. There are no excuses. After waiting 90 minutes and an expensive taxi ride in peak hour conditions we finally arrived on time for our flight - but only just. We tried to ring them, the Concierge tried to ring them - so there was no excuse for language. The Concierge finally got through and they said they would ring the driver and then ring him back - they didn't. And all the time it is getting later. I tried to flag down over 100 taxis until I finally got one. He drove well and got us there on time. The company should not be allowed to continue - especially they should not be sponsored by any tourism concern. They need to be blacklisted.

“Never Use this Company”

Written on: 24/07/2011 by sportypat (1 review written)

I booked a shared shuttle from Beauvais Airport to Paris central. Our flight was 20 minutes late and Airport Shuttle never arrived for us. I called the number the service provided, received answering machine responses, left 5 messages with my confirmation information. After many phone calls someone finally answered and said a shuttle was on the way and would arrive in 10 minutes. It did not arrive and after calling again, a shuttle arrived, at least two hours after we were to be picked up. Another family was already on and we were forced to detour to another airport for them. I requested a partial refund and it was denied. The company said our flight was two hours late - wrong! They said we had 6 large sutcases - wrong! And they responded as if they did us a favor by offering the second shuttle. My advice, do not ever use this service!!

Guest's Response to sportypat's Review

Written on: 19/09/2011

My Son and his Girlfriend expierenced similiar difficulties with this Company in early September and resulting in them missing their flight from Paris Beavaaile to Dublin. The failure of the Company to collect them from their Hotel in Paris resulted in them having to get at taxi at a cost of €150 however passesgers had already boarded when they arrived and resulting in them having to arrange new flights at a further cost of €220. We have found it almost impossible to make any kind of contact with the Company as e-mails are not being answered and phone contact appears non existent.

Larry Whelan

Read 1 Comment

“Although comfortable, we ended up having to pay £100...”

Written on: 26/01/2011

Although comfortable, we ended up having to pay £100 for a new flight, £80 for a hotel for the night and £50 to change our travel arrangements when we arrive in scotland as the driver got us to the airport 15mins after the check in desk closed!

“Well If I could give less than one star I would have....”

Written on: 29/11/2010

Well If I could give less than one star I would have. I waited over an hour after the time they were supposed to pick my family up, finally gave up as we were likely to miss our flight. Grabbed a taxi who got us there for the same price. When I called them to get my money back (yes they make you pay up front!!!), they claimed the driver arrived at the appointed time and left because I was a no show. Considering my street is only 50m long, and I sat outside the entire time (including when they say the driver arrived) I would say they aren't exactly truthful.They refuse to acknowledge that they were in the wrong and I'll now have to get the money refunded through my mastercard company. PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COSTS, TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, MOST UNHELPFUL! I've had great success with the Paris taxis though.

“Make sure to call them before the scheduled time...”

Written on: 10/06/2010

Make sure to call them before the scheduled time several time as there management is very poor and they also lie about the time. The mature lady will say like van will come in 10 min, 7 min 5 min or 3 mins but actually it could be 1 hour to 30 min.

Otherwise drivers are good and journey comfortable.

☆☆☆☆☆

“Would never use again, Ok person books for a return...”

Written on: 02/07/2008 by mollie 7 (1 review written)

Would never use again, Ok person books for a return journey and pay for same, why should you have to ring and confirm you are awaiting your pick up as stated, you are given 2 numbers to ring, alas you will be lucky you get through to either of them.
No I would not recommend this shuttle transfer at all, caused great deal of stess to me and my son.