Shuttledirect.com - www.shuttledirect.com

Shuttledirect.com - www.shuttledirect.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Shuttledirect.com - www.shuttledirect.com

“Simply the best”

written by Thepasswordis on 15/04/2024

Waiting for us in airport.on arrival.driver very nice and friendly.we asked to change departure time done with no problem.driver arrived on time .again very nice and friendly.would highly reccomend .

“Excellent Services”

written by Maxim274 on 14/04/2024

The shuttle service provided was faultless. The drivers were courteous, punctual and very professional, with an excellent customer service experienced. The booking was straightforward and userful friendly website.

“Great service”

written by Baza78 on 12/04/2024

Very reliable - I got to where I needed on time thanks to this service. Would recommend.

“Timely, easy to book and good price”

written by CliffG23 on 10/04/2024

Easy to use website and find transport options from many airports. Easy to book with simple instructions. Good value. Obviously if you opt for shared transport then expect a few stops along the way but was all on time.

“Great service right in time.”

written by TrestadPadelClub-Sweden on 08/04/2024

Trestad Padel Club, a group of 28 passengers to Malaga. Perfect service and great timing both at airport and from hotel. We recommend this 100% Comfortable and overall a great experiance.

“A pleasant journey ”

written by Miles196 on 01/04/2024

We arrived at the airport and found it easy to find the desk where we were told to go. We where greeted by a very friendly young girl. Who gave us the number of the bus and told us where to wait. When the bus arrived the lady driving the bus helped with the bags and was very pleasant indeed. She got us to our hotel promptly and safely. This transfer was such an excellent price compared to having to get a taxi. We will definitely use this service again Thank you 5 stars ????

“Excellent ”

written by GilbertHart205 on 01/04/2024

Punctual, polite, friendly and efficient. Great experience.

“Clean cars, excellent drivers”

written by KaylieBroussard on 30/03/2024

The first driver waited for us when we arrived to mallorca with a sign and a clean car with plenty of space. He showed us around town and was very helpful. When going from the hotel to the airport the second driver arrived just before the scheduled time and had a toyota that I could easily fall asleep in. Could not have had a better experience.

“very reliable and comfortable service”

written by christianzGER on 25/03/2024

we arrived at SAW airport and had no problem locating the transfer desk. the information was sent to us via whatsapp prior to departure. after a waiting time of 5 min the driver arrived with his bus. spacious, clean and pleasant car. e had sent us safely to the hotel. recommended.

“Really good shuttle service ????????”

written by Loehde on 24/03/2024

From the airport really good service, just a 20 minutes waiting for the shuttle bus. From the hotel on time and arrived at LPA in 25 minutes. Thanx to you ???? Shuttle Direct. See you next year ????????????

“Great service ”

written by Alvarado242 on 17/03/2024

There ready and waiting with our name speedy transfer great price

“Great service”

written by on 16/03/2024

We used Schuttle Direct to travel from Innsbruck to Selva for a skiing trip. The drivers were courteous and on time. The cars were clean. Most importantly the drivers drove safely. Will certainly book again.

“Couldn't have been better!”

written by AngieGarza8 on 16/03/2024

The transfer was simply outstanding from greeting us on arrival our driver was friendly, welcoming, our comfort was his priority, the drive to Benidorm was perfect. On the return journey he was at the hotel early and made the trip to the airport a pleasure with lots of friendly chat, he is a credit to your company + the vehicle was absolutely immaculate.

“Amazing service and very friendly driver ”

written by Browngf175 on 15/03/2024

Amazing service and very professional and friendly staff driver was very helpful

“Reliable, straightforward and stress free”

written by Tamaraw224 on 06/03/2024

A straightforward way to get from the airport to the hotel at a reasonable price. Superbly organised and friendly staff. Kept informed by email of the times and location of pickup for the return to the airport.

“The driver was waiting for us at the airport. The...”

written by CorinneHickey346 on 04/03/2024

The driver was waiting for us at the airport. The ride to our accommodation was direct. We would definitely recommend Shuttle Direct to family and friends. Speed limits and rules of the road were adhered to.

“Fabulous service from Salzberg to Bad Hofgastein and back”

written by DarrenSelf on 04/03/2024

Salzburg to Bad Hofgastiein and return. Great service - shared minibus on the way up with the driver waiting at the airport and for the way back down I got a text mid week telling me the pick up time from the hotel and the driver turned up bang on time. Would highly recommend and would definitely use again.

“very professional service”

written by theclaret on 02/03/2024

this is the first time we have used shuttle direct and definitely not the last, we arrived at the Airport early and our driver was there within ten minutes, very polite driver and clean transport. for the return transfer our driver was early, again she was very polite , as seems the norm now when you book a private transfer and choose a car you usually get a minibus .the whole experience was what you expect , professional .

“Prague airport pickup ”

written by DGJ59 on 29/02/2024

Drivers were friendly and helpful. They gave helpful advice about where we were going.

“Easy affordable excellent service ”

written by DeannaClark213 on 20/02/2024

Great service easy to book online coach immaculate on time at given pickup time and place. All questions I asked were answered quickly via email. Definitely recommend stress free

Asked by VivaVivili on 21st August 2014 Report this content
How is the transfer between Malaga and Motril/Almunecar?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site

Asked by napik7 on 12th February 2014 Report this content
How can I get my money back that they took for transportation that I have no possibility to use because their bus has not arrived on time?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site

Answers (1)
Report this content Carole48Burton Written on: 20/02/2014
In short,the answer is,you will not get your money back.My elderly friend and I booked a transfer with Shuttledirect. We waited hours with promises that they were on their way, they did not turn up,so we had to get a taxi. I rang Shuttledirect several times,speaking to the same lady,who told me,they would pay me the transfer cost but not the taxi fare,as I did not have a receipt. The taxi driver did not speak any English, and he did not understand my Turkish. She said they had my bank details and would put the cost of the transfer back into my account. It did not happen.All Shuttledirect want is to take your money and not provide a service.They advertise on the internet and foolishly I thought their service would be good.WRONG!!I feel that they should not be allowed to advertise on the internet as they are still getting away with duping customers out of their money. There are reputable transfer companies who care about their customers and provide a good service,thankfully Shuttledirect is in a minority. I have put it down to a bad experience,a learning curve to ensure that I do not make the same mistake again. This incident made me want to write a review, (my first) so as to warn others not to use Shuttledirect,which goes to show the importance of reading reviews before making your decision on which transfer company to use. Good luck with a transfer company on your next holiday.