Media Atlantic Reviews - www.mediaatlantic.com

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Media Atlantic www.mediaatlantic.com - Ask a question now

“Worst internet shop experience in about 6-7 years of...”

Written on: 03/12/2009

Worst internet shop experience in about 6-7 years of internet shopping. 4-5 day delivery advertised on site - nearly three weeks later and no item and no response several emails asking for an approx delivery time via there online ticket system. very poor - will never use again

“Media Atlantic - I ordered a number of parts from...”

Written on: 24/09/2008 by johnd0e1 (1 review written)

Media Atlantic - I ordered a number of parts from different shops on the same day, some came the next day, some the day after that. I still haven't received this one yet, a week later.

Firstly I sent emails through their support system (they don't allow direct emailing) asking why it took so long - I received no reply. The password for my account they sent me seemed to be wrong in the email, received no support for that as of yet.

Confirming your order you get a 2 page email including:
** What happens next:
1 - Your Payment
2 - Not in Stock or New Items
3 - We may try and contact you!
4 - Placed your order at the Weekend?
5 - And Finally... Your Order Confirmation and Delivery

They really turned out to be as slow as the email described in two pages (I Quote: It is not uncommon for your order to be despatched on the 3rd working day for delivery on the 4th working day to you, from the date you placed your order) It took over 4 days to find out something was wrong with my card details. Whether its backlog i don't know. Finally, on the same day I decided I would cancel the order, only to find out that in the meantime the order had been packed and sent off, something I never received an email about. (I logged in to find out) , ONLY to, a good 24 hours later, receive an email stating there is an update on your account and to go online to review it. 24 hours to tell me there was an update on my account.

I have ordered many many things online, on Amazon you can place your order and have it in your house by 10AM the next day. This took a week for me to get a call saying they couldn't process payment and I have had to cancel, now I only hope I'll get my money back.

Because the technical dept guy was extremely helpful on the phone, I award this company a 1.

Better luck next time guys!

“Had a faulty card, this was replaced quickly and at...”

Written on: 19/09/2008

Had a faulty card, this was replaced quickly and at all time service was polite and helpful. You never know a company until you have a problem and these guys were excellent at sorting mine out. Strongly recommend

“Specialise is AV stuff. This was the only place I...”

Written on: 19/05/2008 by visualnaut (1 review written)

Specialise is AV stuff. This was the only place I could find the tuner I wanted.