Cheap Sat Nav Hire www.cheapsatnavhire.co.uk Reviews

Cheap Sat Nav Hire www.cheapsatnavhire.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“waste of time”

Written on: 22/09/2014 by Miller229 (1 review written)

First and last time, should have done my research but was a last min thing. Arrived in good time so full credit for that. Found out later can buy the map cheaper on Amazon, if you go more than once you make your money back. Gutted I wasted money on this. Company was good to deal with but just just not worth it its ok for emegency… Read Full Review

“Expensive...Increased cost by 65% in 12months”

Written on: 14/06/2011

Hi, I have used this company time after time, I think this is my 4th or 5th rental from them. I just looked to book a rental or my trip to the US to find the costs per days have gone up a MASSIVE 65% in 12months!!!!! There are far cheaper places to rent from now! I've actually gone to the car rental company and got a deal with them for £28 - 50% cheaper the cheapsatnavhire.co.uk Sadly, i wont be using these guys again!… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 25/06/2011

Hi,

I work for cheapsatnavhire.co.uk and dealt with this customer on thsi particular issue. He had used our company continuously for several years due to the fact he was so happy with the service.

On this occasion he had gone to order a particular model sat nav which we had just decided to stop providing so had removed it from the one of the list of products on our website but it was still available as selectable from our list of products. In the short term we had increased the price to an extortionate price (all other sat navs were still at same low price) to make sure no one would order this model.

The customer got a quote for this model and saw how high it was and automatically assumed that we had increased the prices and decided to complain to us without even giving us chance to explain. As this review is dated the same date he complained to us I expect he wrote this review before we had even had chance to reply to him!

We did email him back and explain the situation but he had already made his mind up by then. Some people prefer to think the worst rather than assume there is a reason or it is a mistake.

Obviously innocent until proven guilty wasn't the case with this person.

Read 1 Comment