MAX WAX Mobile Valets www.max-wax.co.uk Reviews

MAX WAX Mobile Valets www.max-wax.co.uk
4.3
  • How would you rate the quality?

MAX WAX Mobile Valets www.max-wax.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for MAX WAX Mobile Valets www.max-wax.co.uk

“Good Bad and Ugly experience”

written by Broussardoc341 on 18/06/2021

GOOD as first car was great full valet and hood protection of my S5 convertible. BAD as second vehicle was badly advised - and pushed a hard by spivvy sales guy - to have work done that didn’t get the desired outcome. he should of left my money in my pocket and retained my trust and my custom with better advice. But hey he’s commissioned sales! £30 from a very posh £300 car wash. UGLY as they have not accepted any responsibility, have not apologised and furthermore the same spivvy sales guy has been confrontational insulting and used inappropriate language in dealing with me. I offered to cover their costs and not have them profit from this sour experience but they wont accept this offer and are insisting they will send the debts collectors, wow adding injury to insult and dragging this crappy experience out. No class.

Peteanddi2021's Comment

Written on: 15/07/2021

Would agree with this 100%, we also had a lousy experience with them and the similarities are scary, We too had a pushy salesman (the owner???) trying to force us to have something we just did not need, with just not good enough quality. We paid, too much hassle to fight and just not use again. Much better and cheaper alternates out there. Good for you and take a stand.

“What fantastic work!”

written by on 05/08/2017

We had our BMW interior cleaned by WaxMax.What a great job.Our seats were dusty and a little grubby when we purchased her and now ...what a transformation! We had a young lad ,local to us ,who was so conscientious and cared so much about his work.There was nothing to fault.Thanks a lot.

“Very good, will use again! ”

written by Kelly887 on 16/11/2014

I used Max wax to get my car ready to sell and almost decided to keep it after they had finished, it looked great again! I will be using them again to get my new (used) car looking fantastic. Detail, Booking, Time keeping, Customer service = Spot on! Quality of finish = Amazing! Many thanks for your hard work!

“The quality of work was excellent and the member of...”

written by on 30/07/2008

The quality of work was excellent and the member of staff was helpful and courteous. My car was transformed in 4 hours and I would definitely use them again.

“Will definitely use again. They were professional,...”

written by on 08/07/2008

Will definitely use again. They were professional, reasonable in price and I was really impressed with their work.