Centre Attraction, Liverpool Reviews

Centre Attraction, Liverpool - Ask a question now

“great value at Centre Attraction Liverpool one of the...”

Written on: 09/08/2009

great value at Centre Attraction Liverpool one of the best stores i went to in liverpool uk iam from united states and required a cake for my nephew who lives there i booked it from here via phone so helpfull i came to collect it was amazing just what i wanted thanks again guys… Read Full Review

“Centre Attraction provide an exellent service lots of...”

Written on: 14/05/2009 by jeang2b (1 review written)

Centre Attraction provide an exellent service lots of stock and cakes to look at. nice frendly staff nothing to much troble they even hellped me to the car with my cake i got exactly what i wanted and i was so happy would recomend to all my friends and family infact i have orderd another cake for my nephew one other thing to say the cake tasted loverly like clouds i recomend this shop

“I would recommend centre attraction to everyone,...”

Written on: 14/05/2009 by JANEWOODS (1 review written)

I would recommend centre attraction to everyone, wonderful staff in both shops, I myself went to the st helens shop to order my wedding cake.
The staff were very helpful and kind to me and my partner to be.
We had a very pleasurable experience in ordering our wedding cake.
We shopped around first to numerous shops, but centre attraction stood out. with there beautiful displays and the ammount of wedding cakes on display,
I hope the staff read this review as once again we would like to thank… Read Full Review