Moschino Funny! Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Moschino Funny! - Ask a question now

“I originally found the other scent, called Hippy Fizz...”

Written on: 04/01/2009 by onecoolminak (1 review written)

I originally found the other scent, called Hippy Fizz which I liked but there was a sample of Funny that I tried on, and I absolutely went nuts over. Apparently I get tired of parfums quickly, thinking I'd love Light Blue for a long time but couldn't get Hippy Fizz off my mind now this. It is just so......wonderful. I love it! I don't think it is a summer scent, just a fresh and exciting scent. Check back in a few months… Read Full Review

“Moschino Funny. I bought this perfume not long ago,...”

Written on: 02/01/2009 by missk90 (1 review written)

Moschino Funny. I bought this perfume not long ago, and I absolutely love it. I get so many compliments from people when I wear this and everybody wants to know what it is. It smells of pink pepper, orange, musk, green tea, red currant, peony, jasmine, amber and violet. The scent lasts for ages and it is a great summer/spring fragrance… Read Full Review