First Call Photographic Reviews - www.firstcall-photographic.co.uk

“1 Stars is too many!”

Written on: 15/08/2014 by ChrisG84 (1 review written)

I purchased a camera for my sons birthday on Firstcall Photographic website on 3rd of August, Payment was taken from me on the same day, I then recieved a phone call on the 4th of august from the company owner saying that he had advertised the product at too low a price and he gave me two options, either I cancel my order or I pay £30 more to get my camera, he was very forceful on the phone, not what you would expect from a proffesional business man and he actually made me feel bad for buying… Read Full Review

“I've shopped with firstcall-photographic.co.uk on a...”

Written on: 15/09/2010 by Walks Far Man (32 reviews written)

I've shopped with firstcall-photographic.co.uk on a number of occasions to buy film stock & processing chemicals along with rechargeable batteries and a charger for the past five years.

As film photography is being overtaken by digital photography, it's great to find companies such as Firstcall still surviving (and may that remain so!) and selling such important film stock to what I call traditional photographers.

Each time my order with firstcall has gone through and processed without any… Read Full Review