Manchester, Premier Inn Hyde Reviews

Manchester, Premier Inn Hyde
4.5

Manchester, Premier Inn Hyde - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Manchester, Premier Inn Hyde

“Affordable accomodation at a ggod price”

written by FreddyFoley on 03/12/2013

I stayed at this Premier Inn for two nights last month. Both service and price were great. Everything was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Next time I visit Manchester I will definitely stay here again.

“I would not hesitate in visiting this hotel again and...”

written by on 02/05/2008

I would not hesitate in visiting this hotel again and would certainly give 10/10 for friendliness. Having recently stayed at the Premier inn Mancheter Hyde, I was overwhelmed with the friendliness of the reception staff girls who made our stay a very sincere and welcome one. Wifi is not free, although it is if you sit in the adjacent Macdonalds.