British Grand Prix Reviews

5.0
  • Quality of info

British Grand Prix - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for British Grand Prix

“I missed checquered flag when I logged onto the...”

written by Tom H on 30/04/2008

I missed checquered flag when I logged onto the British Grand Prix website at www.britishGP.co.uk. I was mostly just looking for a bit of info (and maybe some interesting images from the photo galleries to use as free Formula 1 desktop wallpaper).
I was surprised to see just how well designed the website is. The site has the usual images of F1 cars etc, but for all the information it has, the site is still amazingly easy to navigate. You can easily find links to hotels and restaurants near Silverstone race track (try using sites like Google Earth and www.yell.com and you'll soon get lost...).
I know most of the Grand Prix websites quite well now, but I much prefer the British GP website to all the others. Am I biased? Probably...