Byron Bay, Backpackers Inn on the Beach at Byron Bay Reviews

Media Gallery for Byron Bay, Backpackers Inn on the Beach at Byron Bay

Byron Bay, Backpackers Inn on the Beach at Byron Bay

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Not a place for Australians”

Written on: 02/01/2018 by Australianmark (1 review written)

I travelled to Byron for a much needed break after recently being told by my doctor I was no longer able to continue running my business due to health reasons in which I was self employed for 13 years . After suffering from a very stressful and trying period this was suppose to be some time to just chill out and relax. Byron seemed like the perfect place! I was happy with the facilities, rooms etc and also met many nice people at the Byron Bay Backpackers inn, the receptionists were also quite… Read Full Review