Selftrade Child Trust Fund Reviews

Selftrade Child Trust Fund - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Selftrade Child Trust Fund

Selftrade Child Trust Fund

“I use self trade for my child's CTF. I use the self...”

Written on: 21/09/2010 by FlemingMcPhail (2 reviews written)

I use self trade for my child's CTF. I use the self select option. There is no annual management charge for the self-select CTF. I only pay for trades (£12.50) and from August 2010 CTF's can use the regular investment option (£1.50 per trade, minimum £50 per month) but there are limited investment options for this: FTSE 100 companies, ETF's, ETC's, Investment Trusts and about 50 other Funds.
Choosing your own investments is risky but I've tried to make it relevant to my child so that they… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Self trade have just applied a £40 per year charge on...”

Written on: 15/06/2009

Self trade have just applied a £40 per year charge on their CTF account!
On £250, that is a little steep… Read Full Review

“Selftrade offers and stakeholder type trust fund which...”

Written on: 23/04/2008

Selftrade offers and stakeholder type trust fund which in the long run can make more money for my son than a standard Child trust Fund. I do recommend Self Trade but please remember it is risk to save this way… Read Full Review