Makita 8390 Cordless Combi Drill Reviews

Makita 8390 Cordless Combi Drill - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Makita 8390 Cordless Combi Drill

Makita 8390 Cordless Combi Drill

“I found this drill to be very good value for the price...”

written by srm1976 on 29/11/2010

I found this drill to be very good value for the price especially as it came supplied with 3 batteries . and they only take 30 minutes to charge from fully flat . I am using this to do some repairs to my boat and cant get near electricity to use a power drill so this drill does the business. Cracking piece of equipment"

“My Makita 8390 Cordless Combi Drill drill gets used...”

written by on 04/05/2009

My Makita 8390 Cordless Combi Drill drill gets used for a range of jobs maintaining a watermill - wire brushing corroded metal, drilling masonry, metal and all kinds of timber (sometimes with very large auger bits). Can't fault it.

“My Makita 8390 Cordless Combi Drill is obviously...”

written by Gerry Lynch on 08/10/2008

My Makita 8390 Cordless Combi Drill is obviously strongly made and will take all the knocks from rough usage. Powerful and does the job. Costs a more than other makes but well worth the extra.