JVC HA-L50 Reviews

• Comfort Level

JVC HA-L50 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for JVC HA-L50

JVC HA-L50

“my dad had a pair of these and they broke really...”

Written on: 08/07/2010

my dad had a pair of these and they broke really easily they might be light weight but the flimsy material was no good ,you would be better off buying another stronger pair of headphones. the headphones were put in an ipod to listen to music then the ipod was dropped and the bit you put in the computer broke clean in half and wouldnt come out of the ipod the earphones were badly made so the ipod broke too.

“Bought these 3 days ago, and first impressions are...”

Written on: 26/01/2010

Bought these 3 days ago, and first impressions are that they are a good pair of headphones. Cost me £11, from Tesco, and worth every penny. Sound quality is great for that price, satisfyingly comfortable and the cable is a reasonable length. I would strongly reccomend these as the best pair of headphones I've seen for under £20!

“JVC HA-L50 have a good sound for such a good price.”

Written on: 11/08/2009

JVC HA-L50 have a good sound for such a good price.

“Picked these up in Morrison for £4.98 and for the...”

Written on: 16/10/2008 by marty61 (10 reviews written)

Picked these up in Morrison for £4.98 and for the money they are excellent. Good sound and very comfy. Would recommend to anyone who needs a cheap but good set of headphones.

“A definate step up from regular Headphones shipped...”

Written on: 20/08/2008 by Timeformjohn (1 review written)

A definate step up from regular Headphones shipped with MP3 players. Highly recommended considering price point.

“JVC HA-L50 headphones are totally worth it for the...”

Written on: 12/06/2008

JVC HA-L50 headphones are totally worth it for the price. Even if they last 4-6 months, they're worth it, and for the price I paid I went back and bought another pair for backup.

“I bought these JVC HA-L50 headphones as replacement...”

Written on: 22/04/2008 by Black Ghost 7 (139 reviews written)

I bought these JVC HA-L50 headphones as replacement for my standard iPod headphones. I wasn't too pleased with these standard earplugs anyway, but going to the Apple shop to look at replacements there, most of the headphones on offer there were in a too high a price bracket. These JVC headphones, believe it or not I got for £5 at Sainsbury's where they were half price (April 2008). The quality is seriously good for headphones in this priceband. I listen to a wide range of music and this performs equally well in all. I like the clarity of the sound, good bass depth and the fact that even MP3's on my iPod played on high volume don't distort, which was my main gripe with the standard iPod plugs. Recommended!