David Dalton, Meatloaf, To Hell & Back Reviews

David Dalton, Meatloaf, To Hell and Back - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for David Dalton, Meatloaf, To Hell and Back

David Dalton, Meatloaf, To Hell and Back

“This book was given to me as a gift. I started it one...”

Written on: 24/03/2004 by columbialover (2 reviews written)

This book was given to me as a gift. I started it one night at 10:30 pm, and now, two days later, I'm pretty much done. It's absolutly gripping. I couldn't put it down, I literally forced myself to stop reading.

Parts of it made me laugh out loud. There's a point where he's talking about his favourite concussions, he did have 17. Then parts of it scared me half to death, he talks about how his father tryed to kill him with a knife.

I love it because of how it's writen. It's all in first… Read Full Review

Columbialover's Response to columbialover's Review

Written on: 24/03/2004

An add in to that. I finished the book. I wanted more, it just ended. It was like a story book ending a chapter too soon. But then again, we don't want his chapters to end anyway.

Read 1 Comment