Pro Direct Soccer www.prodirectsoccer.com

Pro Direct Soccer www.prodirectsoccer.com
2.3

Pro Direct Soccer www.prodirectsoccer.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pro Direct Soccer www.prodirectsoccer.com

“Shop is sending used, dirty items”

written by frank.kret on 27/03/2024

Unfortunately, the shop is not reputable! They send used, dirty goods as new! Returns are very difficult and have to be sent to the Czech Republic at your own expense. The customer service is not co-operative and unfortunately I had to pay the full price. Now I have very expensive dirty shoes!

“Stay Away”

written by matt.simp84 on 25/03/2024

Possibly the worst company I've ever dealt with. Unfortunately you have to give 1 star to write a review but they dont deserve a single star. Ordered a birthday present for my son on 21/2/24. 7/3/24 I email customer services about my order as I hadn't received it or any tracking information. 8/3/24 I receive an email "sorry you are returning your order..." however i never received anything about it being delivered. I went to the collection point, quizzed them and on further investigation my delivery NEVER arrived even though tracking showed delivery on 6/3/24. I contacted Prodirect the same day via chat (which i have the transcript of) and was told "Your order was missing your name upon dispatch so it was returned by the courier...provide your name and we'll redeliver as prority but the process will take 7 days.....". This missing address issue was reinforced by the customer returns department though he covered up the school error of not putting my name on by stating "there was a delivery address discrepency". 17/3/24 still and again no communication so I make contact again and request a phone call. Over the next 2 days it was passed on to the esculations department where I was told to provide a delivery address (scroll back up to the chat) which I did only to be told it had to be an Evri collection point. Isn't that on the order from 21/2/24? Was this order ever dispatched ProDirect? In the same time frame was offered a 10% off voucher which covered the cost of personalisation and delivery. They must have thought it was april fools with that offer as it was as funny as a fart in a lift. The last email was on the 18/3/24 now a week ago from him telling me this will be passed onto the transit team and that neither him or customer services will be assisting any further and they'll be in touch in 2-3 days. They've never heard of him because he got through a whole relationship in 7 days while these bone idles cant even get round to an email. Over £150 out of product and my son without a birthday present. Trading standards and anyother bodies is my next point of call #StayAway

“Postage ”

written by Dereonw419 on 03/10/2023

Be warned if you select next day delivery (this means 1-3 day delivery)

“still no refund”

written by jeroen1111111 on 29/10/2022

after multiple times contacting prodirectsoccer i still didn't recieved the refund for the shipping cost

“DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!”

written by JMGS99 on 10/12/2021

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY I purchased an expensive pair for football boots, track suit and sock tape I received the tracksuit and tape but no boots in a smallish bag that was not big enough to hold the boots. The picking note said the boots were in the bag. I contacted pro direct via email and filled in the form to be told as far as they are concerned the boots were in the bag. The bag was the correct weight and delivered by royal mail! The Parcel was delivered by our local Hermes man and there was no boots. I have sent back the tome of delivery confirmation and the ring door bell recording clearly showing the size of the parcel and after being reviewed by senior management at Pro direct this is still the response "Thank you for contacting us. As was advised, "We are therefore unable to offer you any form of compensation and would advise you to raise a dispute with your payment provider. " I have stated clearly I do not want compensation just the boots i ordered and paid for. I am so disappointed with the attitude of customer service and feel i have basically been called a liar I always use Pro direct but not any more!!!

“2 weeks no boots”

written by Annee253 on 11/02/2018

Do not use this company .very poor all round service.

“PROBLEMS OCCUR, IT’S THE RESPONSE THAT MATTERS”

written by on 28/09/2017

I ordered some Uhlsport goalkeeper gloves from ProDirect Soccer for my son who plays for an academy team. There was a problem with the gloves on arrival. PDS were extremely considerate and efficient in rectifying the problem to my satisfaction. There was no arguing or attempts to weasel out of the blame for what happened. PDS acted swiftly and their staff were brilliant in explaining every part of the process to remedy the situation. Within 1 week the problem has been corrected. I’ve used PDS on numerous occasions and I have always recommended them. I will certainly continue to do so.

“Would not refund”

written by 239Johnson on 06/05/2017

We have used Pro-direct a few times and found no problems. However we recently ordered an expensive pair of boot for my son which were a little too small , rather than sending them back immediately, we made the mistake of ordering another pair a size larger which we then kept and returned the smaller boot. Pro-direct said they has been worn and would not give a refund. My son tried them on in the house for a few minutes and that was it, so we feel they took advantage of the fact they we had parted with two lots of money, had we sent back the smaller pair first and they didn't refund we would not have ordered more form them. Our advice is avoid this company and order direct form the manufacturers website.

“Regret”

written by MYBAMF on 18/04/2017

I placed an order with online delivery, and here I am almost a week later and I still have nothing. Not only that, but they won't respond to any of my messages. I only wish I had looked at reviews for this before I had placed an order. I guess I should consider myself fortunate I didn't lose as much money to them as many on here.

“ordered two pairs of shorts. It said it took 3-5...”

written by on 10/01/2017

ordered two pairs of shorts. It said it took 3-5 business days to delivery. It has been 10 days and no answer. I have emi aliens three time in three different days and No answer. I definetely do not recommend this website. I'll recomendé soccer.com instead

“please avoid this company ”

written by nevil11 on 08/01/2017

Ordered Adidas 17+ tango turf boots. Arrived quickly but the boots are very different in size. One fits my son, the other doesn't. Sent hem back to be told they are fine. I begged them to take another look and was told that there is no size issue and they will not change as boots are now worn. My son tried them on for a matter of minutes. Didn't kick anything. Didn't go outside. The boots are exactly as you supplied them to me. This was my sons Christmas present. I'm not wealthy. But I will replace these myself so he has something to wear. Never again from this company. Pro direct, I'm sure you have received the photos I sent you on Friday. They show the two boots side by side with identical objects sat where the boot grips an ankle. One is snug, the other has a massive gap and doesn't grip the object at all. That's going to Adidas, Trading standards, and anyone else that can help in applying pressure to you. This is a bad company. For goodness sake don't buy from these people.

“I place an order for almost $400 with this company a...”

written by marieperez on 14/12/2016

I place an order for almost $400 with this company a Christmas gift for my son. The box took for ever to received and the shoes sent were to small I sent them back on 12/6/16 they arrived at the returns depart on 12/8/2016. Been sending them e-mails they give me the round around saying they can locate the package! I send tracking number over and over again and they do not respond! I am about to put a claim for Fraud with my bank and also file a report with the department BBB. If I have to I will also file a police report THIS IS NOT RIGHT PRO DIRECT SOCCER you take people money your busy should not be in business at all! SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IF ANY!

“Shame on Pro Direct!!”

written by philippeghmatta on 15/11/2016

Hello, I wrote a review about bad customer service of Pro Direct on Trustpilot and they contacted me ofering a solution to refund the money I lost , or buy online from them with the same value of the refund + free shipping, they called me then sent me four e-mails asking for a quick solution, I replied twice and still waiting for the solution since two weeks!!.....I don't know why Prodirect are destroying their image this way,they really don't care about customer opinion or satisfaction, their strategy is to reply without any serious and useful solution and this is fake business, what a shame!! Philippe.

“Incorrect Product Delivered and Shambolic Customer...”

written by Garner1961 on 13/11/2016

I ordered a pair of indoor football trainers and paid additional cost to have the trainer delivered next day by royal mail. The parcel arrived on time but an incorrect product had been placed inside. I had been delivered a pair black, poor quality trainers suitable for artificial turf. The trainers which I received were black in colour, completely different in appearance to the white ones which I had ordered. I informed prodirect of this and I was assured by a customer service representative that: "upon full receipt and inspection of your item. If it is found that we sent you the wrong item we will be able to reimburse your returns postage, original delivery postage and the total of your item." I complied with all of the companies requirements for returns but have found the customer service teams handling of the matter extremely poor. I received a refund for the product but I have felt that my attempts to be reimbursed for my returns postage and delivery fee have been both frustrating and time consuming. I was required to upload a picture of my returns postage receipt and after 8 days and one ignored email I have finally received confirmation that I will be reimbursed for this. However, any attempt I make to recoup my delivery fee appears to have been completely ignored. I feel this is completely unreasonable as I paid for delivery of a product which I never received. Despite requesting refund of my delivery fee on 4 separate emails now, the customer service team refuses to acknowledge my request or questions. The emails I receive in response are blunt and appear to be generic copy and pasted statements. I do not feel that my emails are even being read. I would strongly discourage anyone from using this company based on my experience with it's poor customer relations.

“Abysmal Customer Service ”

written by nhlapc on 14/09/2016

I tried to order over $2000 of product from their web site and the order was never filled. I received a letter a day later about possible fraud in my area, so they asked for all sorts of verifications, copies of my credit card and drivers license and other nonsense. I immediately sent these things and didn't hear from them for another day. Then they sent another letter saying that they didn't receive these things, so I sent them again. Then they sent another letter asking for verifications. They are painfully slow to respond so I cancelled the order and placed it with World Soccer and Soccer.Com.

“Excellent”

written by Andrei99 on 13/06/2016

I order a pair of basketball shoes from Pro-direct Basketball and they arrived in 7 working days. There was no problem with shipping, I'm from Romania and the product is what i want. :)

“Never buy from Pro Direct Sport!”

written by Jaidynk144 on 11/03/2016

Bad customer service on ordering and especially when returning a wrong size item,I don't recommend Pro Direct Sport to my enemy, the number one buying online is Tennis Warehouse Europe and Tennis Warehouse of the USA!

“Excellent service ”

written by mmLeblanc160 on 08/03/2016

Excellent service! I ordered shoes and got them the next day. They were the wrong size so returned them and I got the new pair 2 days later! Also, they send the exchanged item for free. Everything is clear and precise and they are very efficient. I would strongly recommend it.

“New boots received”

written by tiburon on 16/02/2016

Although I received a message that my address did not match that on my credit card, like other reviewers, the discrepancy was resolved within 24 hours. Apparently my street address was in the first line with my name. I wonder if there is something awkward about the registration that causes many to have the same issue. In any case, the customer service was responsive to my emails and the boots shipped within 36 hours of placing the order. Arrived in San Francisco in 8 days-well within the time frame quoted.

“They cancelled my order but haven't refunded me”

written by Kempmg217 on 16/12/2015

I ordered a pair of football boots from them and paid by direct debit in full. They emailed me cancelling my order in view of security concerns and because of previous order history and wanted me to send additional information including copy bank statement and copy credit card or to pay them again by bank transfer to a specified account. I have never ordered anything from them before and had paid in full by direct debit, so I rang customer services but they said they definitely required the information. I am not prepared to send such information by the unsecured medium of email nor am I prepared to pay twice . Notwithstanding that they have cancelled my order even though I've paid upfront, I'm still waiting for my refund. I can't order anymore boots until I get a refund as I haven't got the money and they were intended as a Christmas present, so if I don't get the refund soon I won't be able to order another pair elsewhere in time for Xmas. I'm very upset and will never order anything ever again from prodirectsports and will tell all my friends about the way I've been treated

Philippematta's Comment

Written on: 11/03/2016

Bad customer service on ordering and especially when returning a wrong size item, never buy from Pro Direct Sport, the number one buying online is Tennis Warehouse Europe and Tennis Warehouse of the USA!

Asked by Nicolle4444 on 4th February 2016 Report this content
I sent a coat back as the size was to small and asked for a refund. How long does it take to put the money back into my account?

Answers (1)
Report this content Marktwainsupportsclub Written on: 04/02/2016
They didn't refund my sons money for soooo long I had to contact them by phone. I didn't check the number out and was charged almost £5 for a couple of minutes from a landline!! If this happens to you (my guess is that it will) try saynoto0870 for an alternative number.
Asked by chrisanfield on 29th April 2015 Report this content
How often do they restock on the magista sock boots ? Does anyone know?

Asked by georgia.shields on 30th July 2014 Report this content
When does pro direct soccer restock jersey sizes?

Asked by Campo1989 on 4th February 2014 Report this content
Any boots I want aren't in my size. How often, if at all are the sizes restocked?