Fred Olsen Cruises, Reviews - www.fredolsencruises.com

Fred Olsen Cruises, www.fredolsencruises.com - Ask a question now

“No customer care, compassion or decency”

Written on: 01/11/2021 by Amanda W (5 reviews written)

I have just received, as I at my husband’s deathbed, a irritable, defensive letter saying they don’t have to (and won’t) refund us a penny. We booked a cruise in March for July. This was then moved to September (leaving on 28 August). Had the cruise gone as scheduled, I expect we would have had a lovely time. As it was, my husband’s cancer suddenly started to impact on what he could do, and we had to cancel. So, not for a trivial, exaggerated or spurious reason. We did debate risking… Read Full Review

“refund of cancelled cruise CVHBPF2/1 taking forever.”

Written on: 23/04/2020 by stradbally (9 reviews written)

My cruise in march wth fred olsen was cancelled due to the corona virus infection. After giving out totally contradictory statements about how the matter would be resolved, on March 26th Fred Olsen finally agreed to a full refund. ( This only after a plethora of phone calls to both fred olsen and Igloo cruise the cruise agency that I booked through). On 26th March, the fred olsen operator stated that it would take 2 Weeks. Four days later, Igloo cruise changed that to 3WEEKS… Read Full Review