Domotec Steamfast SF-450 Reviews

Domotec Steamfast SF-450

Specification for Domotec Steamfast SF-450

• Power: 1500W
  • Water tank capacity: 2 qt
  • Unit Dimensions: 12.20" x 8.20" x 12.30"
  • Unit Weight: 9.56 lbs
  • Drain plug to help eliminate mineral buildup
  • Lighted On/Off switch for safety

“Bought myself a present of Domotec Steam Press for...”

Written on: 28/12/2008 by Marymorr (1 review written)

Bought myself a present of Domotec Steam Press for Christmas, sad but true! Couldn't believe it really, my linen napkins and two linen Table cloths were washed dried and unbelievably ironed perfectly and put away for next use. This is a first for me, I will have to practise on general clothes but it has proved itself already to me on the first try… Read Full Review

“I have now used the Steamfast SF-450, which I believe...”

Written on: 10/04/2008 by rosalan (18 reviews written)

I have now used the Steamfast SF-450, which I believe is also known as Domotec, press for six months and am still pleased with the machine. There are so few negative points that I would recommend it to anyone. The steam facility is very effective but in all honesty, a quick spray of water or a perfumed spray is just as good.
You soon learn the best way to iron T shirts and sheets, for which it would have been helpful to have a video showing tips from experienced users.
Overall: A great piece of… Read Full Review