Skoda www.skoda.co.uk Reviews

• Website Quality

Skoda www.skoda.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Customer service ”

Written on: 20/01/2022 by icpj (1 review written)

We have a problem with our Kamig Monte Carlo, the vehicle itself is lovely, unfortunately it's running on Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres, the road noise is what you would expect, unfortunately there is a secondary wooing sound generated within the tyre that enters the cabin between 20-35 mph, Skoda customer services told me to take to my dealer who have agreed there is a secondary noise, but it's fit for purpose, my argument is how can something be fit for purpose when it's generating a distracting… Read Full Review

“Skoda UK Customer Service is a Dishonest, Unfair Cover Up!”

Written on: 31/03/2015 by Fowler327 (1 review written)

I have vowed to post this review on reviews sites everywhere, to warn others about Skoda UK. The reviews won't be removed until Skoda UK provide fair and honest service towards their Customers. I purchased a used Skoda Octavia for £ 9,000 from a franchise Newmarket Skoda in Stirling. The car was the exact model and after checking the top reviews was everything to expect, hence I was prepared to travel the 700 round mile trip to make the purchase..A week after purchasing my Skoda developed a… Read Full Review

“I had a skoda felicia. very nice but wanted a more up...”

Written on: 07/01/2010

I had a skoda felicia. very nice but wanted a more up to date car with power steeering etc.
This "52" year car, is a pain in the backside during the winter . As it is always damp with massive condensation on the inside. On frosty days I have DEFROST the inside of the car. How bizarre is that. So I would not buy another Skoda for that reason. I am a widow lady and don't have a lot of money and canot afford to change the car.So have to put up with the hassle of all this wet. The rear window is… Read Full Review

William Read's Comment

Written on: 17/10/2014

It seems that you were unlucky. I have puchased 8 Skodas since 1988, and have had very few problems. You should get better service from a Skoda agent; I wonder which one you are using?

Read 1 Comment