Skoda www.skoda.co.uk Reviews

• Website Quality

Skoda www.skoda.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Customer service ”

written by icpj on 20/01/2022

We have a problem with our Kamig Monte Carlo, the vehicle itself is lovely, unfortunately it's running on Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres, the road noise is what you would expect, unfortunately there is a secondary wooing sound generated within the tyre that enters the cabin between 20-35 mph, Skoda customer services told me to take to my dealer who have agreed there is a secondary noise, but it's fit for purpose, my argument is how can something be fit for purpose when it's generating a distracting noise, Skoda customer services have just called me to advise you will have to put up with the noise or replace them yourself. I posted on a Skoda Kamiq Facebook page the same issue, and yes there are some with the same noise, I'm really disappointed with the attitude from Skoda, their customer services used to be good, clearly not anymore Is there anyone else out there with a similar problem?

“Skoda UK Customer Service is a Dishonest, Unfair Cover Up!”

written by Fowler327 on 31/03/2015

I have vowed to post this review on reviews sites everywhere, to warn others about Skoda UK. The reviews won't be removed until Skoda UK provide fair and honest service towards their Customers. I purchased a used Skoda Octavia for £ 9,000 from a franchise Newmarket Skoda in Stirling. The car was the exact model and after checking the top reviews was everything to expect, hence I was prepared to travel the 700 round mile trip to make the purchase..A week after purchasing my Skoda developed a problem with the in car entertainment system, where the screen turned white and the system was dis-functional. After doing some research on the net it turned out the problem has been a problem for many other Skoda Owners. Despite Skoda UK and the franchise receiving my emails and phone calls the Franchise and Skoda UK would not cooperate. In fact they were placed 3 months of not cooperating via placing tactical obstructions and denial in my pathway, as opposed to honesty, support and customer service they claim to portray in their Reviews. After 3 months of delay caused by them, they then claimed the warranty had run out and said the item was not covered. Legally the fault is covered under the sale of goods act for used goods and should be rectified free of charge. The experience of Skoda UK in this case shows they have acted dishonestly and unless you want to experience the same with any item which may go wrong, then you are best to Avoid SKODA UK!

“I had a skoda felicia. very nice but wanted a more up...”

written by on 07/01/2010

I had a skoda felicia. very nice but wanted a more up to date car with power steeering etc.
This "52" year car, is a pain in the backside during the winter . As it is always damp with massive condensation on the inside. On frosty days I have DEFROST the inside of the car. How bizarre is that. So I would not buy another Skoda for that reason. I am a widow lady and don't have a lot of money and canot afford to change the car.So have to put up with the hassle of all this wet. The rear window is always wet!!!!

William Read's Comment

Written on: 17/10/2014

It seems that you were unlucky. I have puchased 8 Skodas since 1988, and have had very few problems. You should get better service from a Skoda agent; I wonder which one you are using?