Fiat www.fiat.co.uk Reviews

• Website Quality

Fiat www.fiat.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Rubbish car waste of money”

Written on: 13/07/2015 by loismay (4 reviews written)

I purchased a fiat 500 cult from Ispwich glyn Hopkins in October and I am disgusted with my settlement figure and how much the car is actually worth... My settlement figure currently stands at 12,000 however according to a dealership the car is only worth 6400 and that's If the vehicle is in excellent condition. My monthly payments are £217 and my balloon payment at the end is £7000. The man at glyn Hopkins told me 2 months ago that the car was worth £7,600 but will not lower anymore until… Read Full Review

“NO Customer Service”

Written on: 25/06/2014 by NasirHaley (1 review written)

I have never had good service from Fiat UK or their dealer network. They never seem to hold parts in stock and are extremely protracted at getting any job done. Fiat UK simply wash their hands of any responsibility once a car has reached the end of the warranty period whether the failed item is serviceable or not. I find other Manufacturers (German in particular) to be far more helpful in sorting out and contributing towards failed items. I recently had an air bag module failure on a three and… Read Full Review