Honda www.honda.co.uk Reviews

• Website Quality

Honda www.honda.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Honda www.honda.co.uk

Honda www.honda.co.uk

“Beware of Honda in Hendon”

Written on: 28/02/2014 by Truespirit (1 review written)

I was very disappointed. They tried to get us to do work on my partner's car that did not need doing. I felt that they put pressure on us to get it done. I got a second opinion from another garage and decided not to do the work and the car passed its MOT fine. Make sure they do not pressure you into getting work done that is not necessary. Thanks. … Read Full Review

“Crown Honda Hendon please avoid them, dishonest”

Written on: 02/02/2013 by dsavvy83 (1 review written)

Avoid this dishonest garage, I have proof that they have been dishonest. Please do not bother going to Honda dealerships they will lie to get your business. Once they take your money they do not refund your money back when there is a problem even though i am legally entitled to under this specific act "Section 57 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 states that withdrawing from a prospective regulated financial agreement operates as if a cancellation has taken place. If a cancellation of the… Read Full Review

Truespirit's Response to dsavvy83's Review

Written on: 28/02/2014

I agree I had a bad experience too

Dsavvy83's reply to Truespirit's Comment

Written on: 03/03/2014

You should have seen the lies they were replying to me in the EMAIL i have them all saved, really disgusting behavior from the Manager at that branch, They are so dodgy and don't listen to the needs of the customers. If anyone has a problem with them i will help you fight them, In the end i got my money back with interest but no apology. I bought a new car and didn't even look at honda cars managed to get some friends and family to convert away from honda.

Read 2 Comments

“ Beware of Bexleyheath Honda ”

Written on: 18/02/2011 by sagar jain (1 review written)

Beware of Bexleyheath Honda
Unfortunately, I went to the Bexleyheath Honda for a recall. I was told that back side light is not working and will charge 12 pounds for replacing 1 pound bulb, well I said OK and they charge me 12 pounds. After coming back home found that it was not fixed. How a big showroom survive on such things. if it was a technical mistake, why they have not checked before saying OK. God Save… Read Full Review