Brita Aluna Water Filter Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Brita Aluna Water Filter - Ask a question now

“Does exactly what you expect it to do”

Written on: 29/10/2014 by shermanssheep (1 review written)

I hate tape water, the taste is awful but I was spending way too much on mineral water so I bought a water filter and a soda stream for when I want it carbonated. Perfect… Read Full Review

“I've got a Brita Aluna Water Filter, which is similar...”

Written on: 03/04/2008 by fippysfacts (2 reviews written)

I've got a Brita Aluna Water Filter, which is similar to the Marella. I hate water. I can't stand to drink it. But I only drink Coke all day, and replacing at least some of that with water instead is something I've been trying to do for ages and failing miserably.

I bought a plant recently that will not tolerate hard water and filtered water is recommended for it. So I bought the cheapest water filter jug I could find - the Brita Aluna for £9.95, complete with 1 free Maxtra cartridge. I fed… Read Full Review