The Sun Fantasy Football Reviews

The Sun Fantasy Football - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for The Sun Fantasy Football

“Playing euro 2012”

written by on 16/06/2012

Would love to know who is doing the ratings for the Sun Euro 2012 Dream Team. They are either not watching the matches or are clueless about football.

“I have used the Sun Fantasy League for the last two...”

written by on 12/08/2010

I have used the Sun Fantasy League for the last two years and it has some great features like the iPhone app but that's where it ends. The site is barely ever updated. The injury list never changes and the scoring is hit and miss. They also never respond to any emails I have sent them yet ask constantly for feedback via email to me. It costs so much for little pay back so 20 of us have gone elsewhere now. Such potential let down by very poor customer service!

“The Sun Fantasy Football server is completely useless....”

written by on 12/09/2009

The Sun Fantasy Football server is completely useless. Takes days to update which is difficult to find out coz half the time you cant get in. The transfer system is also a total waste of time considering you actually get charged for this utter poor Fantasy game.

“The Sun Fantasy Football is an awesome game - so many...”

written by on 23/07/2009

The Sun Fantasy Football is an awesome game - so many upgrades over last year......it looks fantastic!!!!

Also has easily the best prize pool (although I'll never ever ever win) - DOH!!!

“I really dont like the Sun newspapers fantasy football...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by on 08/12/2008

I really dont like the Sun newspapers fantasy football league. I have done a few and in my opinion this is the worst one of them all. There are too many people playing it so there's a very slim chance of you actually winning it. I just dont like the set up and the scoring on this one. Ill stick with my other leagues thank you.

“It's always a gud crack tryng to win some money but...”

written by Ivancampo on 19/04/2008

It's always a gud crack tryng to win some money but never rely on your own teams players unless they're Christiano Ronaldo

Flyguy's Response to Ivancampo's Review

Written on: 27/07/2010

I found the tip of using C.Ronaldo v.useful a few year back, now he has departed these shores do you have any other 'tips' for the Sun Fantasy Football competition with regard to the forthcoming Premier League season

“I play the Sun fantasy football league every year, for...”

written by lcarlisle on 07/04/2008

I play the Sun fantasy football league every year, for me its the best one, mainly cause I read the sun everyday anyway so its ewasy to keep track of.. They are fair with the score and I like their system of doing it.

Im not doing very well this year though, injuries and mistakes have cost me any chance i had of doing well. So many people play with this one, all my mates do so were competing against each other as well.

The prize money is pretty good as well, not that ill ever come close to winning it anyway.