Harrys Bingo Reviews - www.harrysbingo.co.uk

• Content

Harrys Bingo - www.harrysbingo.co.uk - Ask a question now

“RIP OFF”

written by Reidvp251 on 10/05/2015

Joined Harrys Bingo Deposited £10 Bought Some Bingo Tickets and Won £200 they said i had to deposit a total of £25 before i could Withdraw so i Put Another £15 in then requested a withdrawl it said pending for a week then said Refused and will not pay me saying i Need to have at Least £25 Cash In My Cash Balance even tho iv got over £200 Cash Balance

“harrys bingo is by far the best!”

written by ellie1989 on 16/03/2014

well i love harrys bingo i think its an absalutly brilliant site the ch's are great and friendly and always helpfull the support/live help are brilliant they handle all problems quickly and greatly, i have played a good few bingo site but this one is the best one by far the bonuses chat games and promotions beat the rest and the players are great to all very friendly and caring and a right laugh we all become such good friends i love spending any free time i have on their site it really brightens up my day :)

“fun fun fun”

written by kayekd on 26/02/2014

When you google bingo sites there are so many to choose from and believe me I tried plenty. I made the decision to review a lot of them first and the chain of cozy games bingo network sites came out well on top. And I'm glad to say that all of the great reviews I read were spot on. The games are exilerating and the deposit bonuses always leave you jumping for joy everytime you deposit. So I'm telling you as a harrys bingo user, you really don't want to go anywhere else!!

“simply fantastic bingo site!!”

written by jonnyra on 17/02/2014

What can I say about this site. Well it is certainly the best site you will ever experience. Not only are there bingo games but some fun slots and casino games as well so you have everything you need on one site. You also get a magnificent deposit bonus each and everytime you deposit. not only do you have the fab games and bonuses but the customer service you receive from the support and chat hosts is second to none. every single one of them will always go the extra mile to help you especially the manager rhodes who should be commended in his customer service skills!! I'm telling you, you don't want to look elsewhere because harrys bingo is the best!!

“awesome”

written by jaybaby on 14/02/2014

greatest site ever. best out of a rubbish bunch. dont go anywhere else

“fabulous”

written by on 13/02/2014

well what can i say about harrys bingo. only one word can sum this site up. SPECTACULAR!! you get everything you need from a bingo site with this one and it never lets you down. a completely fabulous site!!

“Harrys Bingo the place to be”

written by on 22/01/2014

I really enjoy playing at Harrys Bingo. Some sites I've found difficult to navigate round but Harry's bingo has to be one of the best sites around. All the Chat Hosts are really friendly and welcoming. Its easy to join in the fun of chatting and any problems, help is always at hand.Highly recommended and with a no risk no deposit bonus to try the site, there's really nothing to lose in giving it a go. Great prizes and great offers. Like most sites, there's a play through, but when considering other sites who demand 99 x deposit + the bonus play through, in comparison it's not that bad. I love the side games. You can play them as a separate page, or as I do, the mini games can be played next to the bingo games, so you don't have to play slots somewhere else. Really enjoyable site.

“fantastic”

written by samkelsie on 21/01/2014

this is the best bingo site ive ever played on. you can also have so much fun in the chat games AND there are also free games for 5 hours!! great deposit bonuses and rewards!! what more could you want or need!!

“this is the greatest”

written by jasonwooll on 19/01/2014

this site ies the best ive ever seen.free games,chat host games and loads more!! fantastic!!

“fantastic”

written by please1981 on 06/01/2014

Harry's bingo is a little gem of a bingo site! Every deposit earns you free bingo bucks which you can use in all bingo rooms to increase your playtime! Always a good thing! The site is very easy to use and has a variety of bingo games from 90s 80s and daily FREE bingo! The chat hosts are fab and always on hand to keep everyone entertained! The roomies are very friendly and I have never experienced any bad feeling or trouble in the rooms in the years I've been a member.! This really is a site worth visiting!

“Please avoid this site at all costs. read the wagering...”

written by on 11/01/2011

Please avoid this site at all costs. read the wagering requirements before you deposit, that alone will put you off.

The lowest withdrawal amount is 50 pounds and you are only allowed to withdraw 150 pounds a week max.

You must wager twice your own deposit before you can withdraw. So say i deposit 50 pounds, i must wager 100 before i can even dream to withdraw, crazy or what?

There is no phone number for this site which also sends alarm bell ringing.

The CH's are great but then again, they are paid to, no doubt from conning your hard earned cash.

Avoid avoid avoid!!!

“IM so angry with this site they sent me £5.00 free so...”

written by masood77 on 07/06/2010

IM so angry with this site they sent me £5.00 free so i played and won £50.00 and thought i had better make a first deposit incase i won more and they didnt have my bank details well i deposited £10.00 and they took all my winnings of me when i complained they said it the way they do things WHAT A CON DONT join this site.

“AVOID Harrys Bingo... the worst site ever. The have...”

written by on 16/03/2010

AVOID Harrys Bingo... the worst site ever. The have limits to everything but depositing, you never win enough to withdraw, and when you do, you never meet their wagering , minimum withdrawl is £50.. max withdrawl per week is £150.

The new manager Stan is extremly rude, he doesnt like answering your queries and addressing issues, i would avoid this site. WASTE of Money.. you never win enough to withdraw..

“Friendly chat hosts, lots of bonus money. Dont win...”

written by jcar07 on 09/10/2008

Friendly chat hosts, lots of bonus money. Dont win enough to withdraw, when you do win you cant withdraw without losing bonus money. Love harrys for chatting but money not very good, but you do have a better chance of winning enough to keep playing. Well recommend Harrys Bingo.

☆☆☆☆☆

“I won £200 on site and I had deposited money on site...”

written by cocoaplz on 01/10/2008

I won £200 on site and I had deposited money on site been a member for a long time never won went in and won 200 so I decided I would withdraw £100 but they would not let me it seems? Take it out so I would avoid this site, I play to give them the money but they wont give it back out as far as I am concerned. I am a pensioner and I only play now and then but always deposit my money... but wont again. I go to another site where I can get money out, I do not recommend Harrys Bingo.

Melodygr's Response to cocoaplz's Review

Written on: 07/06/2009

I totally agree with you, great bonuses, great gifts but totaly unfair withdrawal rules...I have just asked them to close my account. I wouldn't deposit there for nothing in the world.<br/>Anna V-White

Read 1 Comment

“Found this the best bingo site I have been on compared...”

written by blondy2 on 27/04/2008

Found this the best bingo site I have been on compared to all the rest, great bonuses, geat cg games and cheap bingo tickets. Friendly cms made more than welcome, easy to play and understand, great priced games and good chat games. Well recommend Harrys Bingo.

Cordyroy's Response to 362379_blondy2's Review

Written on: 13/09/2011

i have a feeling from the 'sales' tone of this review that this may have been written by Harrys? You play bingo to win, not to chat.

Read 1 Comment