Ladbrooks www.ladbrokes.com

2.2
  • Content

Ladbrooks www.ladbrokes.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ladbrooks www.ladbrokes.com

“Never trust this. Company, placed a bet with them over...”

written by Rodgersra307 on 16/04/2019

Never trust this. Company, placed a bet with them over the golf and they reduced the odd to pay out as llittle as possible. Using the excuse that the rules of tied places is clearly shown in the shops, WELL no ( may be on show but unless you look all around the shop inbetween every other poster you won't see it) don't waste your money. Talked to customer services 3 times and all they do is put the phone down on you. Don't even deserve a star

Ettienenillu's Comment

Written on: 03/04/2020

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.

“Never trust this site again”

written by 169Woodruff on 25/12/2018

I have been with this gaming company as a customer over 20 years, and a V.I.P about 8 years of the time with them I Logged in around 3 weeks ago and my account was frozen, after about 15 calls ton them and speaking to the V.I.P on 3 occasions I was promised I would be reactivated, this was now over a month ago, and by the way they have got money owing to me. Disgusting how they can just shove you aside , but don't when they are taking your money

“WARNING - BONUS SCHEME”

written by on 16/10/2016

If you intend to play on-line with Ladbrokes - be aware of any bonus on offer after you have made your initial deposit. Things are not what they seem. Advertisers are embedded within the Ladbrokes site and they too will offer a bonus. However, their T & C may be different to that on offer by Ladbrokes. The distinction between what is 'Ladbrokes' and the 'advertiser' WITHIN the Ladbrokes site - after logged on, is very poor to put it kindly. The end result is that the wagering time limit is not the 30 days listed within the Ladbrokes T & C but can be only 7 days. It may be legal but it stinks of sharp practice and does the Ladbrokes reputation no good at all. THE FOLLOWING IS THE REPLY RECEIVED FROM LADBROKES - 16/10/16 - REGARDING EMBEDDED ADVERTISERS. "Please be informed that the advertiser will be based on the page where you created your account. It is stated in our bonus Terms and Conditions in clause 3: "The Wagering Requirements for all bonuses must be met within (30) days of your bonus becoming active otherwise the bonus + winnings will be removed, unless stated otherwise in the supplemental Terms & Conditions". In this case, if the advertiser states a different promo period, then that will be the one to be followed as stated in the bonus Terms and Conditions. In addition, yes we do have several affiliates/advertiser offering different promotions and they have different validity periods as well." YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Tony4Me's Comment

Written on: 22/10/2016

Update: 22/10/16 DailyExpress

The Competition & Markets Authority are investigating the above Schemes after the Gambling Commission raised concerns.

“WARNING - BONUS PAYMENTS”

written by on 16/10/2016

If you intend to play on-line with Ladbrokes - be aware of any bonus on offer after you have made your initial deposit. Things are not what they seem. Advertisers are embedded within the Ladbrokes site and they too will offer a bonus. However, their T & C may be different to that on offer by Ladbrokes. The distinction between what is 'Ladbrokes' and the 'advertiser' WITHIN the Ladbrokes site - after logged on, is very poor to put it kindly. The end result is that the wagering time limit is not the 30 days listed within the Ladbrokes T & C but only 7 days. I have been in contact with the Ladbrokes promotions people because I am not a happy bunny after I deposited £65, received £130 in a bonus and, believing I had 30 days to reach the wagering requirement, reached £700 balance within a short space of time only to have it reduced to £70 without warning. It may be legal but it stinks of sharp practice and does the Ladbrokes reputation no good at all. THE FOLLOWING IS THE REPLY RECEIVED FROM LADBROKES - 16/10/16 - REGARDING EMBEDDED ADVERTISERS. "Please be informed that the advertiser will be based on the page where you created your account. It is stated in our bonus Terms and Conditions in clause 3: "The Wagering Requirements for all bonuses must be met within (30) days of your bonus becoming active otherwise the bonus + winnings will be removed, unless stated otherwise in the supplemental Terms & Conditions". In this case, if the advertiser states a different promo period, then that will be the one to be followed as stated in the bonus Terms and Conditions. In addition, yes we do have several affiliates/advertiser offering different promotions and they have different validity periods as well." YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Tony4Me's Comment

Written on: 22/10/2016

Daily Express 22/10/16

The Competition & Markets Authority are investigating the above schemes after the Gambling Commission raised concerns.

“Not Paying Out!!”

written by Rob212121 on 10/06/2016

Ladbrooks aren't paying out my bet. I walked into one of there shops asked for odds, they called a trader up, the trader quoted 8/1, the rep wrote 8/1 on the slip and they are claiming human error and that they only want to pay out at 3/1. Absolute joke!! Don't use them!!!

“Paying out winnings over 200.00 (excuse after excuse).”

written by Graves462 on 25/12/2015

I have been using ladbrokes vagas online for a over two years now. My account is fully verified and i have frequent small wins. Withdrawing small amounts is fine, its processed without any trouble and i get it really quickly. I once won a four figure sum. They delayed and delayed paying it out. For whatever reason they gave me day after day of calling them i still will never be clear about. I actually had to go to a shop and cancel the withdrawal and collect the cash in a shop after many days of waiting. I won over 200.00 at the weekend. I cashed it out. But guess what.....three days later still waiting. They say that they aim to process winnings upto 48 hours later. Well it seems that this is only true of small amounts. When i called for the third time i was told "sorry please give us another 24 hours". Bottom line is. They delay making prompt winning payments over 200.00. They give you excuses, and never give you an answer. Just because i like to gamble does not make me stupid, Ladbrokes make your average consumer feel so enraged with anger and anxiety when they delay paying up what is due its a disgrace and essentially abusive. If they were to be honest and say "withdrawals over 200.00 are delayed, so simply withdrawal small amounts at a time to ensure you get your money in good time" then surely thats more transparent and honest?

“very average for a big bookie”

written by cornishcobbles on 06/09/2013

I don't really bet on sport which ladbrokes are most famous for but I expected their bingo and games products to be a lot more exciting. Sure, there was quite a wide selection to choose from, but there wasn't much going on in the bingo chat so i moved on to play some of the games. The £50 bonus bundle was woth having but not the biggest for gambling sites, so having played through the various bonuses I've decided to move onto some of the other multitude of sites out there and collect some more free bonus cash:)

“Good things going for ladbrokes”

written by SimonSss on 14/08/2013

Ladbrokes launched a new casino called VEGAS. they give you 25 pounds for free. also, they have a lot of new games from the marvel universe (hulk, spider man and all those great marvel characters). They do need to make the registration part more easy. but once you've in - Ladbrokes are great

“ladbrokes”

written by ontherunwithben on 09/12/2011

Good website. Easy to navigate and got everything you expext from a betting site.

“I used to go down to the bookies quite a lot and bet...”

written by on 16/04/2008

I used to go down to the bookies quite a lot and bet on horses and dogs but now I mainly do it from home, and I have started to play a lot of Ladbrookes Bingo as well. Its a lot of fun to play and easy to get the hang of, I have won a bit of money here and there. They also give you free money when you join as well. I keep thinking of the bingo prizes to be won, I am starting to get really good at it now as well.