Gala Bingo Reviews - www.galabingo.co.uk

• Content

Gala Bingo - www.galabingo.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Gala Bingo - www.galabingo.co.uk

Gala Bingo - www.galabingo.co.uk

“Gala Bingo don't pay out!”

Written on: 18/04/2021 by Sally96 (1 review written)

Like others - I have also been a victim of Gala Bingo On winning a substantial amount of money on Gala Bingo side bets, I decided to withdraw my winnings. Gala Bingo froze my account and prevented me from doing so. On contact, they claimed ' a technical error on side bets' and said they would get back to me. After several emails, I opened a dispute with Resolver. When they did get back to me their response was the worst example of customer service I have ever experienced! They have accused me of dishonest, fraudulent behaviour - for the crime of winning! They also took my winnings and permanently closed my account. Extracts from the email - 'we discovered that an internal messaging error caused individual side bet wins to be credited to the player account multiple times accidentally. This would have been apparent to you when checking the balance and credits to your account. We have now recovered any wrongly calculated winnings and cancelled any incorrect withdrawals. This is in line with our standard Terms & Conditions which you can refer to here.' 'Upon further investigation of your account we believe that your pattern of play has exploited this error in game and attempted incorrect withdrawal amounts. As a result, we have made the decision to permanently close your account and if applicable returned your initial deposit amount back to you.' I did indeed win several times in a row - I have also lost several times in a row. I did attempt to withdraw my winning - I'm not sure why this would also be considered dishonest? Gala Bingo appears to be profiling their customers. If you win and plough the money back in they leave you alone. If you win and try to withdraw your winnings - you are not the kind of customer they want. They seize the money and permanently block you from their site. Based on reviews I've seen, the letter I received appears to be company policy. We are not wealthy people, the money would be useful to us. This aside, my husband and I are both military veterans. Honour, the rule of law and respect for others - rules that we live by. To smear me like this, calling me dishonest is just disgusting. Based on the reviews left by others, I'm not expecting much from the IBAS. If you too have been a victim of Gala Bingo I recommend doing what I have done. I have: Contacted my local MP. Contacted BBC Watchdog. Contacted Joe Lycett, got your back. Gala Bingo is registered in Gibraltar - If IBAS does nothing I will try the Gibraltar version. This is not a complete list. I'm a long way from done. I'm going to shine a big light on what Gala Bingo have been doing. On a side note - Gala bingo couldn't even be bothered to check they were emailing the correct customer. I have also received emails from them for other customers. Either they can't be bothered or are incompetent. I think it's a bit of both. They think they are so big, they think they can do what they want.

“Stopped my bonuses without reason why”

Written on: 13/12/2020 by MultiRetroMan (2 reviews written)

After being with them for many years and helping them by completing the fortnightly polls that they do, I thought I was doing them a favour by giving my time to them... How wrong I was! I received an email saying I was no longer allowed the bonuses and any deposits may be subject to review or similar. I asked why this was and all I got was words like 'it's been made at company level' 'we reserve the rights as a company to change...' etc etc etc. Not once was as given a specific reason why, despite me asking several times, so in the end I've closed my account with them. Absolutely disgusting customer services and I certainly will not be recommending them to anyone I know and I'm letting people know about this by my YouTube channel and social media!

“White wizard ”

Written on: 08/05/2020 by Millervp1967 (1 review written)

Every week I play around 300 pounds on white wizard and yet can’t get on the bonus or anywhere near a win I have complained and all you get back is it’s random well I counted my spins I played 3000 spins and got sweet nothing it’s a total fix and there is nothing you can do stay away from gal bingo and there games

“Worst online bingo ever totally rip customers off ”

Written on: 05/07/2017 by Courtney311 (1 review written)

I won 1500 on a link game gala refused to pay out. And they breached there own terms and conditions. Reported them to gaming commission, and looking into taking them to small claims court.

“gala kept 1500 of my winnings do not use gala, there...”

Written on: 29/06/2017 by DexterChristie (1 review written)

gala kept 1500 of my winnings do not use gala, there worst company on line stay clear of them

Tkdfie's Comment

Written on: 24/04/2021

The same thing happened to my mother. She contacted her local SMP and MP, she also contacted 2 watchdog programs and started a dispute with Resolver. If those fail, it's the small claims court. I suggest you do the same - or Gala Bingo will win.

Read 1 Comment

“Never Again!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 09/05/2017 by Rodolfox429 (1 review written)

We attended the Bexleyheath Gala last night myself and my daughter and a friend party of three we had not been aware that the smoking of e-cigarets was aloud which a number of people around us were smoking which we found very unpleasant we left tasting the smoke !!!! Then just by us two females verbal attacked an older women and so we were informed they had told her they were going to KNIFE HER!!!!!! So she informed us after this incident so all made for what was a horrible evening on leaving we made the manager aware of how we felt only to be informed by the manager to beware of the smell of Weed smoking smells on our way out !!!!!!! We left never ever to return to this HELL HOLE. We would never recommend this place to anyone further more we would recommend people did not go there if they did not like drug taking and fighting

“Good”

Written on: 04/05/2017 by Olivercarrie26 (1 review written)

Olivercarrie26 bit weird and hard to get used to but OK after. U used to

“Daylight Robbery”

Written on: 02/05/2017 by Yardpork (1 review written)

What can i say.. Well the answer is lots, and here is why. I love to Gamble and any gambler knows how to lose. But this site is not just taking a percentage its taking every penny you spend. Over the last 10 months i have lost a total of £5,000 playing on this site and not won anything worth withdrawing. Its as if it knows how much i have and it just gives you small wins. This is the same in bingo or slots, even if you win on one game and change games its as if they know and carry on just taking your money with the odd small win. This is not just this site but many others too as they are all Incorporated. All gaming slots work on a percentage but online sites do not seem to have this policy, they just take and pay nothing of any value. Gala is so rigged and i for one will never play on this site or any other on line site again. Someone needs to get this site investigated and stop this corruption, please whoever reads this take note, do not play on this site do not play on any site associated with Gala. If you want to gamble go to a proper arcade or Casino these site are fixed and will make your life a Misery.. Best chance of winning anything play Lotto cards, that is my recommendation...... Stay away from Gala Bingo..

“when you speak to the floor crouper by first names”

Written on: 14/02/2017

We are sure the slots at Gala Bingo are rigged and "tweeked" in the back. However, when someone refers to a worker and vise versa by their first names, don't you think a sudden win of £225 might never just have occured by luck!! The machine (10p line) was sure stuck. We have never known it spin 3 arrows on so many winning combination.

“worst site ever”

Written on: 07/12/2016 by Ritchie129 (1 review written)

Gala bingo website is forever having problems, I would recommend going somewhere else to play bingo. For the size of the company you would think they would have a website that actually works. In my opinion do not waste your time or money

“Amazing customer service ”

Written on: 07/10/2016 by Elh88 (1 review written)

Very helpful fun games who pay out I won over 1500 on gala only been a member for a month or so the money was in my account the next day thanks gala

“Same winners always!”

Written on: 03/07/2016 by IssacManning (1 review written)

Just do yourself a favour and avoid gala like the plague. You will win nothing but see the same repeat winners over and over.

“Stay away”

Written on: 28/06/2016 by Savannahd30 (1 review written)

This site is the worst I have ever come across been playing for a few years now and all I see is same winners over and over. It needs looking into, not fair on other players when all you see is same names.

“same winners on gala bingo”

Written on: 17/06/2016 by Zackj1975 (1 review written)

i have played for over 3 years and ive noticed the same winners all the time,i would say its winners luck but it happens over and over...ive spent hundreds on it sometimes all day on it and ive never won a penny...i play fullamount of cards each game and as soon as it gets down to 1 number it just flashes and end with a same winner winning the game...ive seen over and over one winner win 1st/second and third line.....my advice is to stay away from this game if you still want money in your pocket otherwise galas computer made up winners will take take take to put the cash all back into galas pockets....gala should be monitored so they cant get away with scaming people no more as its not right that they get away with it folks!

“there is only one winner”

Written on: 02/05/2016 by Haley488 (1 review written)

gala bingo,online and the actual bingo halls have a system where only new members win to entice them back, my friend goes to lordshill bingo and hasnt won a penny in over a year.yet people who walk in with new memberships not only get everything free but also wins a fortune.i used to go to lordshill but dont anymore as its a big fix. take my advice ..all bingo halls are there to make as much money as they can out of you in the 2 hours that you are there..online ones are just as bad but more addictive. DONT DO IT

“MUTLI SAME WINNERS”

Written on: 23/04/2016 by louisa77 (1 review written)

AWFUL SITE SAME WINNERS WIN MULTI TIMES DAY AND NIGHT ALWAYS SITE ISSUES WELCOME BONUS OR ANY BONUS RUBBISH AS YOU CANT WIN ON THEM SOME CHAT HOSTS TOO STRICT AND ONE FREE ROOM PLAY WITH 700 MORE EVERY TEN MINS WHICH IS AWFUL...EMMERDALE ANDCORRIE SOAP ROOMS AVOID AS SAME WINNERS WIN CONSTANTLY AN JPS GO TO SOMEONE UNHEARD OF ON PREBUY...MOST THESE SITES ARE FIXED WITH ROBOT PLAYERS

“I love playing gala”

Written on: 20/03/2016 by Adrien459 (1 review written)

I don't see why people are moaning about gala bingo not being funny but if you get a bonus why should you be able to transfer it into cash. I don't always win but it's the chance you take I love playing it :) just won 125 aswell :)

“Do not pay out like they used to, shame”

Written on: 19/02/2016 by Careyap361 (1 review written)

When I first played on Gala slots and for quite a few years, while I could lose a lot at times there were times when I won quite a bit. I was always down but felt like I had a reasonably good experience. The past 6 months it has just been take, take, take. Can't seem to get a bonus and when I do it pays peanuts. I for one will be taking my business elsewhere.

“Don't do it!!!!!!!”

Written on: 11/02/2016 by SlotsSpinner (1 review written)

One of the worst sites I've had to deal with. Have complained about glitches in slot games but was made to feel like I was a 'sore loser'. Jackpot values are not what they say. Free spins or other bonuses on slots hardly come in. Hardly win and when you do you'd be lucky if it's more than your stake. If you want fair play then don't play any of Gala sites.

“account suspended after giving reviews”

Written on: 09/02/2016 by Lanee57 (1 review written)

playing on gala bingo and at the right side of the page it ask,s for your reviews.(STOP DONT DO IT).Aye done it and they suspended my account GREAT JOB GALA.crikey if you didnt ask aye would nae of said.And for me saying you SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT.Well Great customers service.Canny wait to refer all my freinds and family...NOT.????

Asked by Bh290986 on 6th July 2020 Report this content
Hello I deposited £10 and won £90 gala paid me my winnings I’ve deposited £10 here and there and won small amounts but on 3rd July I deposited £10 and won £1830 and they closed my account and kept my winnings just say it section 7 but why not close my account before? Or when I first opened it? Why when I win the biggest amount I’ve ever won on the site? Has  anyone else had this and still got there winnings?  They are ok taking your money but don’t want to pay out.

Asked by iannlib2014 on 7th January 2015 Report this content
Why can't I play online? It repeatedly asks for a password and then a new password. What should I do?

Report this content topseyandtig Written on: 07/01/2015
hi iannlib2014 igot bullied bad on galabingo online by roomies and gala did nothing but gave me a ban that why i dont like galaonline anymore but if u wanna pley on there u can u culd try live help and ask them why your password not working they mey help u but notsure if they dont help wat u can do then sorry gl
Asked by missmich79 on 10th April 2014 Report this content
Can anyone tell me how long withdrawal time is please?

Report this content topseyandtig Written on: 07/01/2015
hi missmich79 depends onyour bank but withdrawels normely take 5 too 7 deys if it takes longer get in touch wivlive help on gala good luck
Asked by Macey123 on 11th January 2014 Report this content
I'm a new member with gala they said if I deposit 10.00 I would get 45.00 free from them to play I never got the bonus from them why?

Report this content topseyandtig Written on: 07/01/2015
hi macey123 have u tried asking thechathosts or live help on gala too see why u not got the bonus and did u use the 10pounds on bingo tickets only too as if they sed u get 45quid theyshuld full fill there agreement gl geting gala online to listen too u as they not that good sorry gl