Baroccos Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar, Egerton Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Baroccos Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar, Egerton - Ask a question now

“I've been here many times and I've never been...”

Written on: 02/09/2010 by smackey (2 reviews written)

I've been here many times and I've never been disappointed (we even had our wedding meal here) - even if you haven't booked and you have to wait for a table it's lovely to sit in the bar area. How pricey the meal is is upto to you - stick with the pasta/pizza and a starter, main and bottle of wine and it's around £30 for 2 - pretty excellent if you ask me.
The garlic bread and the ribs are a must have - you can't not have the ribs! The pasta is delicious and the staff are really amenable. It's… Read Full Review

“I went with a group of ladies for a meal at Baroccos...”

Written on: 04/04/2008 by Gloria1504 (35 reviews written)

I went with a group of ladies for a meal at Baroccos Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar in Egerton on a Wednesday night. It had been recommended.

Being a Wednesday it was pretty quiet in there, and it is quite big inside. All our party hadn't arrived so we were seated in the bar where we got drinks. Everyone had arrived after 10 mins or so and so we asked to be taken to our table. The girl asked us to wait while she found out which one it was and I said, is it not this one here, she told us to… Read Full Review