Meleco Magic Sponge Reviews

Meleco Magic Sponge - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Meleco Magic Sponge

Meleco Magic Sponge

“ The Meleco Magic Sponge is an amazing product, I use...”

Written on: 22/09/2009

The Meleco Magic Sponge is an amazing product, I use it on everything - except on plastic baths, as it takes the shine off them, but on everything else just brilliant, in fact at this stage I would not be without them! My only problem with them is that I keep giving them to friends and now they have gone up in price so ye can buy your own from now on!… Read Full Review

“The Meleco Magic Sponge is cheaper than the big...”

Written on: 04/04/2008 by DominicB (1 review written)

The Meleco Magic Sponge is cheaper than the big brands, but does everything (and maybe more) than them. I was extremely skeptical that anything could remove the permanent marker from my wood laminate floor especially something that claimed to use only water! But, wow, it delivered on its promise and then some!… Read Full Review