Orlando International Airport Reviews

• Customer service

• Overall cleanliness

Orlando International Airport - Ask a question now

“Terrible noise level and cleanliness ”

Written on: 05/07/2017 by fkWeaver1994 (1 review written)

I checked in on 7/3/2017.The first room had a bathroom door that does not close, the rug was soaking wet due to some kind of leak. The leak caused my luggage to get wet. The smell was unacceptable. I did request a room change that was granted. It is a somewhat better room. I know that the hotel can not control the excessive noise level and the smells of weed throughout the corridors. We will never stay there again. And I will not recommend this location to ANYONE… Read Full Review

“Rip off”

Written on: 20/10/2012 by Paul.darling2 (1 review written)

Booked and paid for my car in the uk with silver package asked for a mustang convertible .When arrived at Orlando wheat to pick up car was told no mustang available but had something better a camaro convertible then was told it would be an additional $69.00 A day on top of what I had paid already so I said ok as I wanted this type of car but wasn't happy with the price as they are the same type of car anyway and in competition in the same market place it then turns out they didn't have one in… Read Full Review

Angels Sin's Response to Paul.darling2's Review

Written on: 09/09/2014

This should be under Alamo, not Orlando airport as it's nothing to do with them.

Read 1 Comment

“We flew into Orlando International Airport in...”

Written on: 14/10/2010 by Angels Sin (88 reviews written)

We flew into Orlando International Airport in September after a long flight from the UK we arrived at 5pm US time. After being electronically finger printed we went to collect our suitcases. The belt is much bigger here then at Gatwick which meant that people weren't so crowded when trying to get their bags. It took us a good half an hour to find our bag, but that's because for some reason it had been put on the first class belt!

Before going to get on the monorail to take us to the main… Read Full Review