Motors UK www.motors.co.uk Reviews

Media Gallery for Motors UK www.motors.co.uk

Motors UK www.motors.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Great site, great advert”

Written on: 21/01/2014

After seeing the new advert online I decided to see what the site was like as I've used AutoTrader in the past but often find lots of ads where the car has already been sold. I rang 4 ads from Motors .co.uk and all cars were available and the site was really easy to use and not cluttered. Will use this site again I when I need to look for my next car… Read Full Review

“Nice site!”

Written on: 11/11/2013 by RichSubsilence (2 reviews written)

I found motors really easy to use. Intuitive searching, great selection, pages that make everything clear. A huge range of cars and clear which dealers have them and how to contact them. I'd definitely use again!… Read Full Review