Motors UK www.motors.co.uk Reviews

Media Gallery for Motors UK www.motors.co.uk

Motors UK www.motors.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Selling is confusing & listing could be removed...”

Written on: 07/03/2013 by johford97 (16 reviews written)

Tried selling my car and they rejected it. When I asked why after spending an hour on the listing they wouldn't tell me. I tried to get clarity and they said they couldn't do anything about it. Poor customer service. They didn't even email me to tell me they had rejected the listing so I went a week without logging in to the website only to find it never got listed. They also don't always pass your contact details onto buyers who are interested when you give them permission which is my… Read Full Review

“Good local Ads, But the site just doesnt work!”

Written on: 03/08/2011 by sidrat (3 reviews written)

I am in the market for a new car this week. I have used the obvious autotrader and Ebay searches, but my local paper's website uses motors.co.uk. I thought this would be great for more local cars, i even downloaded the app for my phone. The response from the site has been awful, in the last three days i have only been able to get results on my pc or my phone once! I hope they can get it working as some of the search buttons make more sense than ebay or autotrader. I have notified them of… Read Full Review