Shubalu, Arnold, Notts Reviews

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Shubalu, Arnold, Notts - Ask a question now

“I am a size 3 and always have problems finding shoes. ...”

Written on: 19/07/2008

I am a size 3 and always have problems finding shoes. The brands and knowledge of the staff help me to find the shoes that would fit me best. A really personal service is provided no other shoe has ever treated me this way.

“Shubalu - I am a size 3 and always have problems...”

Written on: 19/07/2008 by AMPJLP (1 review written)

Shubalu - I am a size 3 and always have problems finding shoes. The brands and knowledge of the staff help me to find the shoes that would fit me best. A really personal service is provided no other shoe has ever treated me this way… Read Full Review

“Anybody know a clothes/shoe shop that does not offer...”

Written on: 31/03/2008 by ddLee (1 review written)

Anybody know a clothes/shoe shop that does not offer refunds in this day and age?? Okay, by law thay are not obliged to... but how can you be sure something fits well just trying it on in the shop? Also very unfair to display a very small sign saying 'no refunds' which you do not see until you return with the unsuitable items. Who expects to buy in a shop that does not offer refunds? Try exchanging in a small local shop with limited stock when this is your only option… Read Full Review