Flowers by Clowance Reviews - www.flowersbyclowance.co.uk

Flowers by Clowance www.flowersbyclowance.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Took the Money and Didn't Deliver”

Written on: 05/01/2015 by CasperNoms (3 reviews written)

We ordered online for my mother-in-law's birthday, giving 7 days notice. Money was taken immediately and the order confirmed by email. No flowers arrived. Nobody got in touch to tell us why. Nobody left her a card to say they'd tried. When I called the find out what had happened, an older gentleman told me to 'call tomorrow at 8am and speak to Joy'. I can do that, but it doesn't change that my mother-in-law had no birthday gift. I feel upset and let down by Clowance… Read Full Review

Caspernoms's Response to CasperNoms's Review

Written on: 13/01/2015

Following up on this - the next day when I called they said all dates were 'preferred delivery dates' and were not guaranteed.

However, they said they would have delivered on the day if I'd placed the order by telephone.

Not a company I'm prepared to risk ordering from again!

Read 1 Comment

“ ”

Written on: 25/05/2010 by Petit39 (1 review written)

Flowers by Kenzo was absolutely gorgeous.The bottle of 3.4 oz. was very
satisfactory,for the price that i paid as my husband b-day present.
I should say,The Best gift i ever received.The smell was very enchanting.
I would like to recommend this perfume for every woman with simple taste,
but very much adore by every people that smells this perfume… Read Full Review

“Most plants by Flowers by Clowance grown at premises...”

Written on: 29/03/2008 by cymart (1 review written)

Most plants by Flowers by Clowance grown at premises and not imported. Good quality, reliable, quick postage. Free postage available on all products. Small product range but quality is better than quantity… Read Full Review