Vergel Safari Park, Benidorm Reviews

Vergel Safari Park, Benidorm - Ask a question now

“It was truly amazing! We go back every year and it...”

Written on: 10/02/2011

It was truly amazing! We go back every year and it just gets better and better. If you're going around the Valencia district it is defiantly worth paying a visit! I loved the sea lion and dolphin show; unbelievable. They even got the kids involved! There was also a petting area which my 6 year old loved ; she cried when we left. The ages of the people that came were 6 months, 6 year, 13 years, two 15 year olds, my husband and I, my mum and dad and my sister and her friend around 50. My whole… Read Full Review

“First of all we could not find the entrance prices for...”

Written on: 19/09/2009

First of all we could not find the entrance prices for Vergel Safari Park either on the homepage of the Safari Park or on their leaflets. We managed to find out the prices in a travel agency. We paid 17 Euros per adult, the kids under four years old were free. We started the tour in the car through the otrich, tiger and lion enclosure.It was very interesting to see these animals so close. But you are not allowed to stop for the tigers or lions. As we had to keep on driving the tour was finished… Read Full Review