Di Vapor SA-DV030 Utopia Steam Sauna Reviews

Di Vapor SA-DV030 Utopia Steam Sauna - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Di Vapor SA-DV030 Utopia Steam Sauna

Di Vapor SA-DV030 Utopia Steam Sauna

“Di Vapor Review”

Written on: 31/01/2013 by Flumps (1 review written)

Again, just like my other review on brokers, I'm gonna be honest. I really wanted to see the unit (the Utopia steam shower and sauna) in person because I had see one in person which was shockingly bad. I asked if I could see the unit. They said that would be possible, however they offer a 'Home View guarantee'. This would let me return the unit if I didn't think it was up to scratch in any way; or simply didn't like it. Cutting a long story short, I received the unit, opened it up, had a… Read Full Review

“It was a great buying decision to get a Di Vapor...”

Written on: 26/03/2008 by daidai (1 review written)

It was a great buying decision to get a Di Vapor SA-DV030 Utopia Steam Sauna and I'm thoroughly satisfied. I have no regrets whatsoever, love this, it's beautiful and just works a treat! Comes very recommended… Read Full Review