Ernest K. Gann, Fate Is the Hunter Reviews

Ernest K. Gann, Fate Is the Hunter
4.8

Ernest K. Gann, Fate Is the Hunter - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ernest K. Gann, Fate Is the Hunter

“This is the finest aviation oriented book ever...”

written by on 03/02/2010

This is the finest aviation oriented book ever written, in my opinion. If you have an interest in aviation, this is a must read. It chronicles a period in the life of an airline pilot "drafted" into service in World War II flying cargo and passengers. This is not, however, a war chronicle. It is the true feelings that all aviators feel toward their craft, both the love and the risk.

“One of the five best books I have ever known...and I...”

written by on 19/01/2008

One of the five best books I have ever known...and I read a lot. Have re-read Fate at least half a dozen times over the years.