Free Photo Market , Reviews - www.freephotomarket.com

Free Photo Market , www.freephotomarket.com - Ask a question now

“I was searching for photography sites when I came...”

written by on 22/03/2008

I was searching for photography sites when I came across Free Photo Market. Well, it a site where you can sell your photos. Joining is free in this site. Thats why I joined right away. If you have beautiful pictures that you think some other people might be interested in, post it there. Who knows this might just be a start of a good income. For serious photographers who want to go into stock photography, its a nice site too. For one, other sites require a fee to join. Other sites might be free but you earn so little per download of your picture. As for me, I am just starting and I dont have a budget for the fee yet so I picked this site. There are many good photos on the site. The site also isnt very strict so its easy to get in. I haven't sold any of my photos yet but it makes feel excited to think that other people could be viewing them. And if I get lucky or my photos get appreciated, it might just get sold. It's really nice that I get a chance to have my photos shown and maybe sold for free. What are free are the first 100 photos I have for sale. Beyond that I have to purchase the space for them. I don't mind. Maybe then I would have decided if I want to pursue this. At least, its a good testing ground for someone like me. I can also opt to delete some pictures and replace them with the better ones. I can also set my prices freely. Also, if ever Im able to sell a picture, the payments for my picture will get credited to my Paypal account right away. Unlike other sites, Free Photo Market will not hold my money for some weeks or months. This is the best offer I have come across so far.