Ryobi One+ Corner Sander Reviews

Ryobi One+ Corner Sander - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ryobi One+ Corner Sander

Ryobi One+ Corner Sander

“ryobi ess1890c 180 watt 1/3 sheet sander. ”

Written on: 06/05/2009 by decormate (1 review written)

ryobi ess1890c 180 watt 1/3 sheet sander.
I am a proffesional decorator and use sanders until they fall apart etc, I have used all the leading makes from cheap BnQ to £150.00+ models.
Sanders usually last me about 2-3 weeks.
This is the first Ryobi One+ Corner Sander sander I have used and up to now it has been ok for the price… Read Full Review

“I bought this Ryobi One+ Corner Sander to take down a...”

Written on: 09/11/2008

I bought this Ryobi One+ Corner Sander to take down a worksurface prior to re-oiling and wanted something precise for the corners and edges.
I dont have a problem buying replacement sheets for it but then why buy something that you cant source parts for locally.
The main drawback I have is the bag on the exhaust that serves no purpose that I can see, Particles produced by even the coursest of the papers pass straight through it. It may, just may be of a close enough weave to slow down small… Read Full Review

Tonmas's Comment

Written on: 03/10/2013

Think you are reviewing th wrong product, this one does not have any sort of dust bag at all!!!!

Read 1 Comment
☆☆☆☆☆

“Ryobi One+ Corner Sander was very good and cheap, But...”

Written on: 13/06/2008

Ryobi One+ Corner Sander was very good and cheap, But since the sheets are not readily available at popular stores, I would not buy this product if I was you if you want cheap sanding sheets… Read Full Review