TES Reviews

TES - Ask a question now

“I would like to say that, my friend is continuously...”

Written on: 03/12/2011 by deluca (4 reviews written)

I would like to say that, my friend is continuously getting e mails from them, which she doesn't like at all, but the un subscription link doesn't work, so annoying it seem... if we don't like receive i don't know y they are sending… Read Full Review

“TES is a brilliant magazine. Would recommend reading...”

Written on: 25/06/2008

TES is a brilliant magazine. Would recommend reading it to any of my colleagues and friends in the profession. Really enjoy getting home on a Friday after a hard week at work and settling down to read the magazine with tea and a biscuit. The perfect way to finish a week!… Read Full Review