Visible Change Skin Lightener Reviews

Visible Change Skin Lightener - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Visible Change Skin Lightener

Visible Change Skin Lightener

“I've been using the Visible Change Cream for a while,...”

Written on: 10/05/2010

I've been using the Visible Change Cream for a while, and it leaves the skin feeling soft, silky and almost creamy!

I haven't been using it long enough to say it if it makes me look any younger, but if it does I'll be back on here to report it.

“I would recommend this product to my friends as it...”

Written on: 15/03/2008 by studland100 (1 review written)

I would recommend this product to my friends as it does all it claims and was created by a famous cosmetic surgeon… Read Full Review