Sony Ericsson C902 Reviews

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

Summary

Read all off our Sony Ericsson C902 Reviews and compare all the best mobile phones in the market. Compare reviews on the top brand phones and you should be albe to work out whrther the C902 is the phone for you.
Sony Ericsson C902 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sony Ericsson C902

Sony Ericsson C902

“Con's: Zoom is well dreadful ”

Written on: 23/12/2010 by Hunter440 (4 reviews written)

Con's: Zoom is well dreadful
Resets its self from time to time once maybe twice a month
Battery life about 2 1/2 days get yourself an iphone your looking at a day
Slow messaging at times
Doesn't always log calls in register

Pro's: Nice looking
Very Solid (splash resistant)
Un zoomed pictures good quality
Good sound quality on vidoes
Gps a possibility (with HGE-100)
8 Gb card Storage
Music playback excellent
Bluetooth allows for music streaming

This is a good phone, it's not without it's faults but it is a cheap, feature packed phone. It is ideal for anyone seeking a little more from a phone without wanting a smart phone.

“Had a Nokia and was due an upgrade. Thought i would...”

Written on: 12/05/2010

Had a Nokia and was due an upgrade. Thought i would give this a try.Big mistake.Charged when it felt like it,froze once an hour,and the zoom on the camera was something else.Battery life was seriously short and n eedless to say i am going back to my trusty Nokia 6500
Cosmetically the phone looks good in the hand but thats about it for usefulness.

“Had this phone for 18 months now and it has never...”

Written on: 15/04/2010

Had this phone for 18 months now and it has never given any problems at all.When I got the phone the first thing I done was to update the phones operating software as I had seen all the reviews about the phone freezing and several other problems.I have dropped the phone several times and from a height of over 5ft and all that happened was the battery cover popped off and the battery came out.I had a nokia before this phone and the reason for changing phone was I dropped the nokia and it ended up in a few bits and the screen cracked so the so the c902 can stand up to some rough treatment.

“phone freezes up while playing music or texting. ...”

Written on: 18/03/2010

phone freezes up while playing music or texting. Cannot answer calls or sometimes cut calls off. In order for this to work again must either switch off, or take out the battery. Sometimes phone just switches off by itself and re-starts. This happens more often the longer i have the phone. The features are great otherwise.

“Bought this phone for my teenage son and he has...”

Written on: 12/02/2010

Bought this phone for my teenage son and he has stopped bothering with it becasue it developed a habit of switching itself off at random. The tinyest jolt would turn it off, and just sitting on the table would 'send it to sleep'. To be fair to Vodaphone they took it in for repair and have returned it fixed. It does not switch off now but it is the hassle of taking it to the shop and later collecting it etc. The other thing is the awful battery life. Even on standby, ie not making any calls you'll be lucky to get two days out of it before it is flat - poor. The screen clarity is not brilliant and the switching off fault cannot be ignored - avoid this phone.

“Awful ”

Written on: 19/11/2009

Awful
Waste of money.
Freezes constantly.
Camera is terrible - freezing and poor quality images.
Doesn't charge when i plug it in half the time.
Doesn't realise i've connected it to the pc half the time.
Doesn't recognise that there is a memory card in it.
DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE...seriously the worst phone i have EVER had.

“When I first got the C902, I was amazed at its little...”

Written on: 24/10/2009

When I first got the C902, I was amazed at its little features and thought the camera and video camera was pretty cool! (until you zoomed in!)
Then after a few months, charging the battery got really hard.
I had to hold it in certain positions for it to start charging.
And as the weeks moved on, it got harder and harder.
Until one day, it totally stopped charging.

Also, when I would be on the internet and a text would come through, the phone would freeze, the screen would go black and wouldn't go back to normal for at least 5-10 minutes.

Sony ericsson said they would repair my phone for free.
But to be honest, I doubt there is any point because I know it's just going to happen again.

“I upgraded my contract to a 18 month contract with 02,...”

Written on: 07/09/2009

I upgraded my contract to a 18 month contract with 02, i decided to stick with what i knew and got another sony ericsson (I've had 5 others before and never had a problem with any of them), and have At first the c902 seemed good, but then little things started to go wrong, buttons breaking, switiching off, bad battery etc, so i took it back to 02 to get it fixed - they replaced it, 6 months later same thing happens, 02 replace it, 1 day later, same things happens. This is the worst sony ericcson i have ever had, and they may've lost a loyal customer when it comes round to upgrading as i have lost faith in SE ability. I have no complaints with o2, they have always been helpful when assisting me to replace my phone.

“The Sony Ericsson C902 is basically quite a good...”

Written on: 20/06/2009

The Sony Ericsson C902 is basically quite a good phone.When I got it first, it used to freeze occasionaly, but not now.I was never over the moon about the media player, but it's worse now as I dropped it and the speaker is now faulty

“Poor signal, the worst out of any phone I've ever had....”

Written on: 09/06/2009

Poor signal, the worst out of any phone I've ever had. The battery life is terrible. Keys are too small and fiddley. Camera is only of average quality with too much of a delay between hitting shutter release and the picture actually being taken which results in shakey pictures. Unfortunately I'm stuck with this Sony Ericsson C902 for 18 months.

“I like the Sony Ericsson C902, but the camera is...”

Written on: 27/04/2009

I like the Sony Ericsson C902, but the camera is rubbish (my K800i was great)the C902 pictures are always very dark, and if you try to brighten it up prior to shooting, the picture ends up colour-cast and none of the colours are as they should be...I got it because my K800i was great, apart for when it died, but I liked it and thought I ' d give Sony Ericsson another go.
But I`m giving Sony Ericsson a miss when I re-new.
I like the phone a lot, until you use the camera (which is why I got it).
Sorry Sony Ericsson, it leaves me feeling like I lost a £20 note and then found a £5

“The Sony Ericsson C902 is a nice looking phone pity it...”

Written on: 02/04/2009 by sharon jones (1 review written)

The Sony Ericsson C902 is a nice looking phone pity it cant hold signal long enough to speak to anyone. camera very disappointing especially indoors. my husband and i have gone back to our previous phones, so now paying on contract for phones cant use, please dont take this phone on contract.

“i have had many Sony Ericsson phones and the C902 is...”

Written on: 01/04/2009

i have had many Sony Ericsson phones and the C902 is still a good phone although the camera lets it down - it does not zoom in very well but when does zoom in the picture goes blurry

“Can't fault the Sony Ericsson C902. never had a...”

Written on: 27/03/2009

Can't fault the Sony Ericsson C902. never had a problem with. great camera, great music player, all round top phone.

“Was really impressed when my Sony Ericsson C902...”

Written on: 17/03/2009 by wends30 (1 review written)

Was really impressed when my Sony Ericsson C902 arrived with the look and colour. Even takes quite good photos but........... keeps freezing and have to take battery out to sort it. Now it has decided not to even let you do that, basically now broken altogether. I think it is a rubbish phone and not really worth the money. It is a good looking phone, good photos.

“The Sony Ericsson C902 is a very nice thin and stylish...”

Written on: 17/03/2009

The Sony Ericsson C902 is a very nice thin and stylish phone and the camera on it is great i would recommend it to a teenager not anyone over the age of 30. this phone has everythin a phone would need, its great i would make sure you bought it if u were looking for a phone with every detail at tyhe touch of one button, this is the one. Its great, i think it is mainly for teenagers tho, x

“The c902 phone is excellent quality, and really good...”

Written on: 11/03/2009 by acdcblacksnake (13 reviews written)

The c902 phone is excellent quality, and really good value for money....
I took this phone on holiday to spain in January....And Me and My Girlfriend are really impressed with the pictures, and the quality this phone takes....Highly recommended....

“Where do I start, contract phone, back for repair 3...”

Written on: 18/02/2009

Where do I start, contract phone, back for repair 3 times in 3 months, same faults. Have been using mobiles for 20 years and this is the worst one I have ever had. Going back to old nokia that has been in storage for 4 years and still works better. Would not recommend this phone to anyone, in my opinion worst phone Sony Ericsson have ever made.

“The Sony Ericsson C902 is a good phone overall”

Written on: 17/02/2009

The Sony Ericsson C902 is a good phone overall

“Nice looking phone, however I do not recommend Sony...”

Written on: 05/01/2009

Nice looking phone, however I do not recommend Sony Ericsson C902...
Now on my 3rd one in 5 months due to a sound speaker fault on both previous phones! Has anyone else had this problem? Poor reception [cant even send text or make a call at home] wish I would have stuck with a nokia! Im stuck with this now for 12 months!