Echo ES255ES Blower Vac Reviews

Echo ES255ES Blower Vac - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“My Echo ES255ES Blower Vac is very lightweight and...”

Written on: 28/03/2008 by Mayray (2 reviews written)

My Echo ES255ES Blower Vac is very lightweight and comfortable, I was sceptical about the claim that it delivered a correctional pull to save wrist ache, but was pleasantly surprised to find that it works, starting is very easy and for a 2 stroke is also very quiet, the nozzles are easy to connect and it converts quickly into a blower of vacuum shredder.

I have used many blowers over the years, and although I had heard of Echo, I had not used it before this machine, I have to say that it is on… Read Full Review

Loiner123's Response to Mayray's Review

Written on: 11/11/2008

I wondered if Echo's claim about being easier on your wrist was valid, thanks for this review

Read 1 Comment