Dyson Ball DC25 Multi Floor Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Summary

Previously known as the All Floors. Features: Washable HEPA filter, Root Cyclone technology, telescopic wand, 1.3 litre capacity, combination tool.

For the pet hair friendly model see Dyson Ball DC25 Animal reviews.

Dyson Ball DC25 Multi Floor - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dyson Ball DC25 Multi Floor

Dyson Ball DC25 Multi Floor

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“No problems with this excellent cleaner”

Written on: 16/03/2012

Just received new Dyson DC25 having sourced it cheap-ish online (was going to go second hand but new wasn't that much dearer from currys!) I had borrowed my mums to see if this Dyson would work well in my house would do all the tasks I needed it to, which it did. On receipt of my new one, well, it's fab, so easy to fit together, didn't need the instructions, the whole thing is built simply and with common sense (not a word you commonly find in technically designed things!) Amazing suction… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/06/2013

Yes...from day 1 to 5years guaranty. I would expect it to work perfectly each and every day for the price you pay for a Dyson.

Read 1 Comment

“We brought this DC25 as our old second hand dyson had...”

Written on: 04/04/2010

We brought this DC25 as our old second hand dyson had practically fallen apart.
We are amazed at how well this hover picks up all of our puppys fur and even the mess that our 2 children make on a daily basis, we have to hover a few times a day,
This hoover is rather heavy and the container is small but it is so easy to empty and to push is easy as pie. To assembly the dyson DC25 is easy too all it is, is a few clicks and it all fits in to place even i could manage to put it together myself… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/06/2013

Be careful that this one doesn't fall apart on you also.

Read 1 Comment

“After checking out the commercials about this Dyson...”

Written on: 18/08/2009

After checking out the commercials about this Dyson and spending hundreds of dollars on vacuums that didn't do anything and we're often high maintenance, I decided to take the plunge and purchase the Dyson DC25 All Floors.

Assembly wasn't a problem at all, the pictures were easy to follow, and the pieces click into place perfectly. The vacuum itself didn't feel too heavy to me, not to difficult to bring up and down our two level home. I then began to vacuum the medium pile flooring I had, and… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/06/2013

That is really amazing ! The other reviewers don't think so.

Read 1 Comment

“I read all of the rave reviews and bought one. I was...”

Written on: 17/10/2008

I read all of the rave reviews and bought one. I was amazed at the great design in the machine. It picks up outrageously well, is quieter than I thought and empties like a breeze. It's easier to move around than a canister and because the weight is low (motor in the ball), it handles well. Even the hose and attachments work really well and are easy to deploy. The only drawback I can think of is it doesn't have an automatic cord winder. With a five year warranty and no bags to buy, this… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/06/2013

The warranty runs out in a few months time.
Let's hope it continues to work after that. It seems that the new Dyson's are not so reliable.

Read 1 Comment

“This Dyson DC25 All Floors vacuum is the mercedes of...”

Written on: 17/04/2008 by drhell2pay (1 review written)

This Dyson DC25 All Floors vacuum is the mercedes of vacuum cleaners. We had just vacuumed a few days prior to receiving the DC25 via UPS. Upon receiving it we of course tested it out (because we heard all the hype and had to see it for ourselves). We have a cat and often when our cat gets sick or we have a spill on the carpet we have to get out our shampooer. The shampooer always creates disgusting wet hairballs indicating that no matter how much we vacuum with our regular vacuum, we never get… Read Full Review