Guisue Hairdressers, Hampton, Middlesex Reviews

Guisue Hairdressers, Hampton, Middlesex - Ask a question now

“The team at Guisue Hairdressers, Middlesex are...”

Written on: 27/06/2008 by lucy and jessica (1 review written)

The team at Guisue Hairdressers, Middlesex are friendly both to me and my 9 year old daughter who is made to feel as important as the next customer, and entitled to her opinion on style.(in consultation with me of course). I would recommend Guisue to all of my friends, and actually people stop to ask where I had my hair done… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I've been going this salon in Hampton for about a year...”

Written on: 09/03/2008 by Zoe Napier (1 review written)

I've been going this salon in Hampton for about a year now. Initially I was generally pleased with the results but on Friday I had a horrendous experience. I'd gone to get my hair cut and coloured and wanted to break away from my faded blonde highlights and return to my natural brunette colouring but retain a sunkissed look at the front. I asked my hairdresser for advice but really none was forthcoming. He requested that I pick a shade of brown and then told me the 'mahogany' colour I'd… Read Full Review