Computroon, Troon, Ayrshire Reviews - www.computroon.co.uk

• Layout of shop

Computroon, Troon, Ayrshire www.computroon.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Simply The Best!”

written by Jinty44 on 25/03/2015

Just picked up my poor dead HP Laptop today and WOW! It's so fast it's unreal! The lads just couldn't have been better, very knowledgeable and take time to explain everything to you (even an old Granny like me! :-)). Couldn't believe the price, it was more than reasonable, don't go anywhere else, they are first class.

“Simply The Best!”

written by Jinty44 on 25/03/2015

“Have always found the service and availability of...”

written by on 27/02/2010

Have always found the service and availability of stock to be of the highest order. The management & staff helpfulness and technical expertise are also first-class. I associate Comptroon with good value for money and an excellent local asset to Troon and Ayrshire. If there are any weaknesses I have not yet found them. Well done, Computroon.

“Stock at Computroon may be smaller than large outfits...”

written by Iain Moffat on 19/09/2008

Stock at Computroon may be smaller than large outfits such as PC World but usually the commonest items are in stock at reasonable prices.
Have purchased 2 computers and one printer in the time I have dealt with this firm not to mention normal computer supplies (paper, memory sticks and the like). In the case of purchase of the items of hardware the promised availability within 24 hours was fulfilled.
Above all - when visiting the premises at no time did anyone try to sell me anything. I was left in peace to make my own choices with the benefit of the advice on hand only at such times as it was requested by myself.
I would be happy to maintain association with this dealer.